Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Still cannot upload photos. Ya'll probably know this but in case you do not... ~ peace
okay. i'm testing it and getting an error that is related to an addon that I'm trying to get fixed right now. i'll try and have a solution soon.

in the future, please include whatever error message you are getting, since 'it doesn't work' doesn't help me very much.

OP
A Simple Step Van
Current Location
Cooperstown, Ny
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't get an error message. I just selected a file to upload, the status bar showed it going to 100% and then that would be that except for a line through the .jpg file I uploaded. Tried it a couple of times. Thanks much. ~ peace

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Okay, that still seems related to the conflict with another addon I'm having. I'm waiting on a response from the developer so I'll post here once I get it working again.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Today I am most grateful for water towers
Gonna be in Cheyenne for the first time today. If you’re in the area, stop by the crown bar and come rage!
I have a day/night to kill in the Bay Area if anyone is bored.
its friday. someone has your lunch money in their pocket... its time to get down!!!
schmutz wrote on highwayman's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
nadahappycamper