Maybe one day... maybe

AlyKat

Reaction score
74eV5.jpg

In your head, if you turn all that wasted space around into a garden - it looks promising. Double Stack slice of squat heaven. Maybe some graffiti /tags on the sides from travelers coming through :)

bicycle

Reaction score
inspiring.
Did you take the photo your self? if not what is the source?

bicycle

Reaction score
thanks daisy!

AlyKat

Reaction score
woah! Thanks daisy there are some even cooler ones in those links! I just found the first image on reddit :p so I don't have any other source.

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
why did I think shipping containers would be so much cheaper than they are? used on ebay for 40' ones is around 3,000....
anyway yeah I've always looked at them thinking you could make neat houses with em.

DaisyDoom

Reaction score
You could probably get them cheaper in other ways...maybe even free if you know the right people...I haven't read much about the prices but I think it's mostly compared to new building materials. There are definitely cheaper ways to build housing than this.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i mean, 3 grand for that much metal is about right....sounds close to what scrap prices would end up being......wire 'em up and grow weed in dem muhfuckas toooo.......

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads