MAX

D

DanteWhisko

does anyone have any memories of MAX?
she died after wyoming gathering.
i dont know details for sure, but it involved train.
i heard recently.
i cant find horse shit but i know hes still crawling around the earth.
fill me in.
and my love goes out to horseshit.
and MAX RIP

doodoojerky

Reaction score
I saw Horse Shit in Little Rock AR yard a couple of months ago, we were about to go to Dallas but we were 4 people deep in a unit shit faced so I sketched out & got a ride to Kansas City, He told me about Max.....that really sucked. I was kickin it with them in Tucson not to long ago... I learned a hard lesson myself, fuckin around on the train all messed up I all most fell underneath cathin on the fly.... . RIP Max tell Horse Shit Fox said sorry about the black eye in lil rock, if you happen to cross paths.........

amy

Reaction score
i kicked it with horshit in baton rouge in december. he kept mentioning this site - i couldnt remember what the fuckin name of it was until the other day. when i came on, i saw the section called 'catching the westbound' and wondered if anyone had written anything about max because he's told me so much about her. and here is the first thing i see. if thats a coincidence i'm a molding shirt.

wish i'd been able to meet her.

last i talked to horshit it was january and he was headed west.

horshit i fuckin miss you so if you ever read this you should write me here on these internets, cuz i lost my phone in a house full of hippies where everyone was blindfolded...

shamus (mts)

Reaction score
yeah i traveled with horse shit from slc to memphis and hes a dumb peice of shit. he told me on numerous ocasions that he killed her cuz he was drunk and knocked her off. that kid does not be needing to ride trains hes fucking stupid when he does it and almost got me killed on numerous ocasions and fucked up too many times so i fucked him up in memphis. fuck that kid and he treaded max like shit from what he told me. if i see him again ima fuck him up cuz he stoll my cd player and cds when he left.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
sad story....... iwas drunk when horse shit told it to me in kirby tx but yeah....ride in peice.....................................................................

bryanpaul

Reaction score
also... not to talk shit(?) but that kid horse shit has tracks tattooed on his chin and he couldnt ID A ridable 48....... im like "hey there was some 48s up front" and he just looked at a bunch of not comfy rides and said "well they say 48' on the side " and went and checked evry car..................................... fuck,,,,,,, i suck..... this thread should be about this girl max.........................................anyone have any good stories or memories????????????

marc

Reaction score
i have alot of good stories but they need to be told in person because im too lazy to type them out. also byran do you know elisabeth (e-bitch) shes said alot of good things about you. i just rode with her from alabama to indiana she just split off to goto detroit for demf

doodoojerky

Reaction score
yeah i traveled with horse shit from slc to memphis and hes a dumb peice of shit. he told me on numerous occasions that he killed her cuz he was drunk and knocked her off. that kid does not be needing to ride trains hes fucking stupid when he does it and almost got me killed on numerous ocasions and fucked up too many times so i fucked him up in memphis. fuck that kid and he treaded max like shit from what he told me. if i see him again ima fuck him up cuz he stoll my cd player and cds when he left.
sorry to hear that horeshit done that to you if at all possible I would like to imagine it was a different horseshit but......I met him in Tucson before the the idea of hopping was a part of his life & he was A good person also horseshit & Max came to Tucson, at the squat we had at the time, after there first ride together ...& stoney loved her much from what I saw he treated her well also saw him right after she was gone & he was pretty sad about it....I'm hoping maybe he told you that to sound like a killer or maybe to intimidate others from fucking with him....but I did almost catch out with him & silent joe & some dude from boston in Lil Rock & we almost got caught a couple of times it was too risky for me so I jumped in the next rolling boxcar with silent joe on our way to Kansas city..again I have know him to be crazy as hell but I dont think he killed her....I fucking hope not........& that does suck that he stole your shit .......NEVER TRUST ANYONE......especially with your only possessions on the road .....I knew a different Horse shit awhile ago I still don't think that any one should be slandered now matter how they fucked up cause I know for a fact that in every one of our lifetimes we have all had some pretty short comings & very ugly situations things like this happen out on the rails but I believe people know already or should find out on there own ..........I mean no harm by speaking my mind..but...fuck yuppie college adventurers........ something to say about someones name on here like they are better.... fuck... you had a personal experience with the bullshit I had to go through hanging out for a brief moment I wonder how you guys made it from slc to Memphis without getting caught I wonder how he doesnt get caught alone....hell fire.....if your ever in Memphis (Downtown) I got some badass squats around there...by the way Memphis does pretty much suck for trying to do anything besides play guitar, but its good for staying fucked up....... MTR........

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads