Video - Matthew Silver, what a guy. | Squat the Planet

Video Matthew Silver, what a guy.

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Oh yeah. Love this guys in yer face antics towards the status quo. Love the raid he did on Xmas shoppers.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Added video prefix ---- pretty interesting stuff <sip> with my coffee this morning. :)

D

Deleted member 125

cool. somebody pretending to be mentally ill while somebody else video tapes it and other people film on their phones to share on the internet. maybe im biased but performance art is pretty dull to me, it honestly just seems like bullshit and not a study on philosophy or human interaction, its just some dude acting like hes mentally ill, which by his interview...i wouldnt rule it out. guy seems like hes taken a few too many hits of acid.

wavyhill

Reaction score
I think this is great. I see him as "acting the fool" not making fun of the mentally ill. He is a court jester for the masses. The world needs more free street entertainment. It is one of the things I have appreciated when I have traveled to places like New Orleans and Freemont Street in Las Vegas.

Reactions: salxtina

snax

Reaction score
Yeah Matthew silver is alright. I think he's a nice guy, I know a lot of kids that are friends with him.

Actually my friend dylan greenburg made a film with him. If u enjoy matthew silver (or weird movies), you might Wana check her movies out.

Reactions: Brother X

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Reactions: Noidinvoid

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads