Maston Ray Mountz "Breakfast"

croc

Vagabond
Current Location
Roads n rails
Website
www.instagram.com
Large white dude. Brown dread hawk. Dots tattooed near his (I think right) eye.
Met him in Richmond and decided to road dog it thru VA about 2 weeks ago. He said he wanted to travel with me to try to be healthier (drink less) and make more miles. We came to my friends house to crash for a couple days and things were cool for a while until yesterday when I told him (calmly and respectfully) I wanted to go separate ways bc I needed space from him.
He went out to spange and came home with a bottle after days of weaning down with beer. I figured it wouldn't be good but whatever, he's an adult. I told him my friend we were staying with is in recovery and she's cool with being around drinking but to handle himself and be respectful of her, don't yell, don't break shit, etc. He proceeds to get sloppy drunk, yelling, slamming doors, almost broke her fucking TV.
This morning I tried to be like "dude, you were wicked disrespectful and belligerent last night." He tells me he "doesn't remember" but also "didn't do any of that" and "isn't sorry" because he "didn't mean to".
I was like "okay well I need u to pack your stuff and leave. My friend gave us a place to stay, fed us tons of food, did everything to accommodate us and you can't treat her like that."
He tells me he's gonna take his time packing up and leave when he's ready. Then hurls a ton of bullshit insults at me and WOULD NOT LEAVE. I had to fucking trick him into going out to smoke a cigarette so I could grab his shit and throw it out the front door and lock it. And he still wouldn't fucking leave for like a half hour. Stood at the door knocking and telling me I'm a shitty person and will never make it on the rails. Legit thought I might have to stoop to calling the cops bc I'm 100 fucking lbs 5'5 and he's like 200 lbs 6" and there's no way I can make him leave and don't know anyone here to call for help.
Fucking radical way to end a friendship.
I'm sure he like "means well" but steer the fuck clear if you don't want this type of belligerent, entitled bullshit in your life.
Edit: he also stole my fucking money off the table on his way out.

Last edited:

Juan Derlust

Vagabond
Current Location
Limbo
Yep - shitty deal for you and your host; boozers rely on alcohol's 'ability' to momentarily free them up from responsibility, decency, etc. - 'all that shit' - unfortunate for anyone within range.

Incidentally, I make no distinction between myself and 'boozers'...

Reactions: 1 person

Inuyoujo

Vagabond
Current Location
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Website
youjostravels.weebly.com
I think I met this person a few years ago in Philly, but I don't know how many large white men are going by "breakfast" these days. To confirm: he got his name because someone kicked him a pizza. He couldn't eat the whole thing, and when some other dirty kids asked what his name was he through the pizza in front of them and said "breakfast". I recall that had something to do with him being hung over, but that might be an incorrect installment in my memory. I don't remember exactly where he said he was from, but he was heading to his mom's house, which isn't far from Philly by frate. ::sorry:: If that is factually him - It's a shame that his situation has degenerated in such a way. He was really cool when we met. But, that was years ago, and people change. Unfortunately, not always for the better. I'm really sorry this happened to you and your friend, and you handled that shit like a boss! ::pompus:: I hope he's a better person before anyone else kicks it with him, again.

Reactions: Ezra Fyre
OP
croc

croc

Vagabond
Current Location
Roads n rails
Website
www.instagram.com
I think I met this person a few years ago in Philly, but I don't know how many large white men are going by "breakfast" these days. To confirm: he got his name because someone kicked him a pizza. He couldn't eat the whole thing, and when some other dirty kids asked what his name was he through the pizza in front of them and said "breakfast". I recall that had something to do with him being hung over, but that might be an incorrect installment in my memory. I don't remember exactly where he said he was from, but he was heading to his mom's house, which isn't far from Philly by frate. ::sorry:: If that is factually him - It's a shame that his situation has degenerated in such a way. He was really cool when we met. But, that was years ago, and people change. Unfortunately, not always for the better. I'm really sorry this happened to you and your friend, and you handled that shit like a boss! ::pompus:: I hope he's a better person before anyone else kicks it with him, again.
Yeah, that's him. He's from Ohio. He started out a nice person but once he got comfortable with me started being less and less considerate. He's nice until he doesn't get his way kind of thing. Like he's entitled to my and my friend's kindness and once that stops, it's full blown adult baby mode. Feels entitled to kick downs and gets aggro when people who actually WORK for their money don't wanna support him

roughdraft

Hobo
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Brazil
thanks for the details

think i know this type

curries favor to peg you with a bunch of nonsensical disgust later

and true they may not be aware of their ways but surely a bad time for all involved

Reactions: 2 people

Inuyoujo

Vagabond
Current Location
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Website
youjostravels.weebly.com
Yeah, that's him. He's from Ohio. He started out a nice person but once he got comfortable with me started being less and less considerate. He's nice until he doesn't get his way kind of thing. Like he's entitled to my and my friend's kindness and once that stops, it's full blown adult baby mode. Feels entitled to kick downs and gets aggro when people who actually WORK for their money don't wanna support him
That's fucked up. I'm really sorry that happened to you. I'm glad that you ejected him from your life and you're putting him on blast so people know not to hang with him. At least, not for too long. We only hung out 2 days before he left Philly, so I didn't have this problem. Maybe that's the limit. ::stop::

OP
croc

croc

Vagabond
Current Location
Roads n rails
Website
www.instagram.com
To be honest I knew about this post and currently have him in a bus with us ? What you want done about it ?
Idk, I sent him a long ass text after kicking him out about how I felt and how he's fucked up and selfish. He didn't do anything worth green lighting over but if u wanna leave him stranded somewhere and told why he deserves it I wouldn't be opposed

• Epic
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

DenverS

Lurker
Current Location
Oklahoma
Idk, I sent him a long ass text after kicking him out about how I felt and how he's fucked up and selfish. He didn't do anything worth green lighting over but if u wanna leave him stranded somewhere and told why he deserves it I wouldn't be opposed
Done we left him last night .