Maryland Death Fest.. May 27-29 | Squat the Planet

Maryland Death Fest.. May 27-29

bryanpaul

Reaction score
any folks on here goin to this?..... I'm wonderin...is there other shows/parties/events that go on the same weekend as the official event..... i'm thinkin about headin over to b-more for this but i cant pay the 40+$ a day to go to the shows...is there any house shows or other shit goin on? ...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yeah. count me in. Ill be the dude with the Nickelodeon brand sponge bob tutu licking shots in the corner
you gonna be up here by then?!?!....... mr. boh's been askin boutchoo....so has wode

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
isn't this at sonar? they just closed their doors yesterday for good. where will it move to?

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well I just saw that Steve Ignorant's crass tour stop was cancelled there and just read a four page statement from the former owner of sonar as to why they closed the doors, but what do I know ;)

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
so why did sonar close? i was just there a week or so ago and they were holding events...

Bob

Reaction score
tha sonar closed damn? and mr.bohs gonna be there? sweet, havent seen him in awhile. hope hes doin good. i miss bmore.

littlejasonsandiego

Reaction score
did it 2 years in a row. deathapalooza. deaf fest. deathdaysinthesun. skippin out on it for chaos in tejas this year, ive never been so hopefully this is a good decision. ive had a blast at the deathgathering before.

fleas

Reaction score
sonar aint closed, they reopened and steve ignorant did the show..the only reason they closed is someone ran off with some money and then steve ignorant ended up havin to do the show for free

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads