Many Names; Wanderlust 37,000,000,000,000

Darth Musturd

Reaction score
Howdy, folks. Most call me JP. However, most folks in Starkville just call me Grampappy. Folk on the interwebz know me as Darth. I also answer to Ron, Kris, Evan, Magoo, John, Jack, Knox, and a few others I'd rather not repeat in mixed company.
Before we go any further, I want to go ahead and let EVERYONE know that you will either love me, think I'm the best new thing since PB&Anchovies or absolutely despise me, and probably attempt to see my head on a pike firsthand.
I'm an aspiring photographer, lover of the outdoors, firearms collector (old wooden guns), wearer of wide brimmed hats, wearer of jackets and pants in extremely hot weather, and writer of letters (send me your address, if you ever feel like it. I'll write you something).
As of right now, due to a few things I'd rather not go into, I'm stationary. I'm working towards being able to take off for a year or two and just wandering. I've got two natures, both genetic. The urge to wander around and make bad decisions, and the urge to settle down in one place, work a well paying respectable job, and start a family. They're both struggling inside me right now. I'm not sure which one is winning.

Reactions: Svintah5635

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads