Making $$$ in Europe

craig

Reaction score
Can anyone post any helpful tips for me and other users who might be interested in this topic, aside from busking does anyone have any input on this topic or anything related to alternative methods of producing funds in European countries while traveling abroad? All information is appreciated.

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Any job that is cash in hand will be fine as they will not be asking you questions about where you're from and you won't be asking them questions about national insurance and all that other stuff. I dunno, I live in the UK and I have got work picking/packing fruit pretty easily, although that is kind seasonal. Picking hops is also pretty good work. I know I am British, but to be honest the people running these places really don't care about the legality/nationality of their workers as long as you do a good job. Perhaps you are thinking of something more entrepreneurial than that. Are you any good at making things you could sell? I don't know, plain old begging has worked for me enough times...

Reactions: Kabukimono

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Same as in the states. the poorer of an area you are in, the less money can be made easily, but the more likely you can get black work. In the northwest, recycle metal, return cans and bottles, busk, seasonal jobs (if you have contacts for one)... In the south/east, find touristy areas, and get there a bit before tourist season, should find tons of black work.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Same as in the states. the poorer of an area you are in, the less money can be made easily, but the more likely you can get black work. In the northwest, recycle metal, return cans and bottles, busk, seasonal jobs (if you have contacts for one)... In the south/east, find touristy areas, and get there a bit before tourist season, should find tons of black work.
what's "black work".......like, under the table?.......sounds racist hahaha

Reactions: nvasv

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
what's "black work".......like, under the table?.......sounds racist hahaha
Yeah, under the table, sorry, shitty eurotrash english. black just kind of refers to illegal or unpermitted things, black riding passenger trains, black work, or black (private) prisons (like ICE holding in the states)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads