make shift weapons | Squat the Planet

make shift weapons

smellsea

Reaction score
ohh, lighters for fist packing. i feel like if you hit hard enough that could go terribly wrong though. maybe more so for their face than your hand.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
not very creative but i always liked having a railroad spike on me somewhere easily reachable.... enough to conk the fuck out of someones noggin....but not so dangerous as to end up covered in blood and guts

Reactions: Dmac

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I have a carabiner that comes in handy. my hands are small so I can use it like a brass knuckle comfortably. And it keeps me from fucking my hand. I also have a heavy lock attached to the side of my small messenger bag that works like a smiley in a pinch. I also carry a baton and knife on my because I'm paranoid as fuck.

Reactions: Dmac and smellsea

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
On my bike,I carry a u-lock,all the time,if I'm going some where,that I have to leave my bike,even for a second,and can't see it,I carry a kryptonite New York chain & disc lock. While in my truck delivering, nothing,but my wits !............................. Back in the late 80's,early 90's,two pistols,hammer,knife,tire iron, baseball bat,chain & flare gun ! I even tried to run someone over on my motorcycle,for fucking with me,........yeah,I was fucking nuts ! Judge told me,"Mr McReynolds,I'd give you a 100 years,if I could,but I can only give you 20 !

D

Deleted member 2626

My dog's a good weapon. The blacks are so fearsome of him for some reason, but people in general, if someone would have bad intentions I can hold his collar and say things that get him riled and "seem" ready to attack. Slingshot, I got one rigged up for shooting arrows, which I wouldn't really do unless I truly had to. But, regular pebbles and bolts can knock someone into thinking again and fuck up some eyes and knock teeth out.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha! that's great, like a one man army ..yeah,I was fucking nuts !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
my austere erudition stuns assailants, then I tickle them
My past,is not how to handle things,today,I do things in another manner,that helps me,stay free !

D

Deleted member 2626

Hell yeah I can fit it in my pack and made some breakdown arrows to fit in my pack too. WOuld be awesome to be in the woods awhile somewhere and take some bigger game with it

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
One time in prison,while watching TV,in the pod,had my cell mate,act like he was gonna do something to me. I went to make coffee,and the CO,called for a shut down ! Off I go to my cell,with a cup of very HOT coffee ! Sat down on my bunk and told the little motherfucker to calm his ass down, I'm not here to fight ! Next day his buddies tried fucking with me,looked them straight in the eye,and told em, you don't know the full story ! Make sense to people,if ya can,just might defuse the shit from going down !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads