Suggestion "Make America Freight Again" StP Patches / Stickers? (1 Viewer)

Would you buy this as a patch or sticker?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
One of our moderators, @Coywolf brought up a pretty good idea for a new sticker/patch:

Shit, if anything, my life has been more productive with the introduction of trains 🤷‍♂️

I'm actually considering lobbying congress for the rail industry...I mean, 'c'mon look at the upsides...MAKE AMERICA FOAM AGAIN!

Make America Freight Again?

I dunno, I'm still working on it.
I like that idea a lot, but I wanted to do a poll to see if folks would be interested before I commit money to getting these printed. So vote in the poll!

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
in order to do something a little different, I think i'm going to make this patch/sticker square/rectangular, just big enough to fit on the front of a trucker style hat (like im wearing in my profile pic). so folks can make their own MAFA hats?

OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
haha if only it had been suggested prior to july 4th, the sticker company i print with was having a sale on red, white and blue inks!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
in order to do something a little different, I think i'm going to make this patch/sticker square/rectangular, just big enough to fit on the front of a trucker style hat (like im wearing in my profile pic). so folks can make their own MAFA hats?
Yes...

While your at it can we do *** TRAMP 2020 *** with like a red white and blue bindle stiff or something??
...and yes.

I need all of these. Especially stickers...so I can carefully slap them over MAGA stickers and see how long it takes for the rednecks to notice that their truck went from promoting freedom via fascism, to promoting freedom via anarchism.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
Freight is gonne. Get over it!
Huh! I learn something new everyday. I'm looking at this LIVECAM of all kinds of freight moving around and judging from that I'd normally think freight hasn't gone anywhere.. it appears pretty "business as usual" but you say it's gone so.. I guess it's gone. I'll definitely trust your word over actual proof that says otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.