Maggie the Rat

Threads
Current Location
Carolina
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Today I have lost my most precious friend. Maggie was my everything and I am thankful for the time we shared. I will always love her. Goodnight sweet rattie goodnight.

Attachments

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Threads
Reactions
88% 1% 12%
RIP :(

A

AnOldHope

I deleted myself
Those are the coolest eyes I've ever seen on an animal.

Sad to hear of your loss :(

Threads
Current Location
On the road
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Sorry for your loss, I'm sure she's in rat heaven now

Threads
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Reactions
98% 1% 2%
:( bummer man. It's always hard to lose a kiddio

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I'm bet you shared plenty of good times with your sweet rattie.

Goodnight.

OP
OP
Runaway Ruby Blue
Threads
Current Location
Carolina
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Maggie and I would have been Captain and First Mate for a year in 2 days. The 24th. I went to pet store and saw this beautiful creature. She was mine and i am hers. I miss her so fucking much it hurts so bad

Threads
Current Location
Wilkes-Barre, PA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Had a totally different idea in my head of what this post was then....BAM! Cute stuff in my face. This put a smile on my face instantly. Hopefully its some consolation that Maggie is still bringing people warm fuzzy feelings.

Threads
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Had the same looking little beauty that passed away 2years ago. Stay strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
:( sorry for your loss. I know of a few travelers who are traveling with rats. I had a rat named Timmy who was with me for 3 yrs in a small place in my house and he was one big balled bad boy rat - and very cool. RIP Timmy. I would love another rat as they are quiet smart and personable but my 3 cats would not be nice to him.

Loved my Rats and I feel for you. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

why do people come on this site just to behave like assholes ? is there some perverse satisfaction in irritating a whole community of people ? \/ \/ \/ (not you Shaggy, the fool below you) \/ \/ \/
I saved a litter of puppies for a neighbor from the cold, now if i can get the shots {around 40$ max} i got me a baby blue pit.
Zero tolerance for the bullshit you insist.
I'm out here, see you!!
Brain is so scattered :(
cant stay still any longer
been down for a while now... stuck in one town all summer... got my job back at ski hill but dont have dr permission to work. oops
What a weekend! Thanks to everyone who came out for making this years Jamboree so incredible. You're all excellent. Come back again soon!
If I could afford an RV that would be great but living off my bicycle is good enough! Article on more and more people living in RVs, I say, why not? It's freedom!
https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/1-million-Americans-live-in-RVs-Meet-the-modern-13383991.php#photo-8084882
going to try hitching with my dog next month, should go well, he loves car rides.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Sicsocks