MA - road dogs? Traveling soon

Krickey

Reaction score
Looking to find some road companions, thought stp would be a good place to start. Ive been traveling for a few years on and off. Met my last companion hiking the Appalachian trail. We fell in love, did a little train hopping/hitched cross country. Spent time in Humboldt doing harvest this year and last year. Needless to say we broke up and I'm looking to meet up with some new road dogs. I've done my fair share of solo traveling and will probably leave Massachusetts (just got here from cali) in a week or so. Hope I can meet up with some more adventurous souls :)

<edit> Moved this thread so it can get some more viewing. Good luck!!! Nah didn't move it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Odin and eskimo

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I'd like to move/copy this to the actual road dogs forum (and leave in into section - Howdy btw) - but what would help would be where you are at and want or think you want to go. How did you like the AP trail? I'd so like to do some of that. :)

Krickey

Reaction score
I'd like to move/copy this to the actual road dogs forum (and leave in into section - Howdy btw) - but what would help would be where you are at and want or think you want to go. How did you like the AP trail? I'd so like to do some of that. :)
Thanks! I loved the trail. One of most amazing experiences of my life. I highly recommend it :). Right now I'm in Ayer Massachusetts. As for a destination, I don't really have one. Somewhere warmer with a good music scene. Maybe NOLA, then work down into central America. I'd be more than willing to travel far and wide for a good travel companion. I loved train hopping, but I don't have near enough experience to want to do it solo.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool - I will copy you here in STP with a little more focus - hope you have some good responses!! Lots of moving around right now positioning I'm sure for Winter. And yes - AP trail is in my bucket list, well at least some of it. Good for you!!! Copying now!

Krickey

Reaction score
Heck yeah, get on that trail. If you can't do the whole thing skip the middle. I think once you get on there you'll fall so head over heels with the trail that you'll stay on.

Thanks for the help

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Tude make sure to tag your edits when you put them in someone else's post :)

@Krickey i'm staying around austin, tx so if you for some reason run through that area let me know.

Reactions: Krickey

Krickey

Reaction score
Looks like I should be hopping out with in the next week. If everything goes as planned I'll go heading south late tonight or tomorrow morning:)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads