Lurker Sayin' Hi | Squat the Planet

Lurker Sayin' Hi

Warboy

Reaction score
Website
squattheplanet.com
hi all, I've lurked here for quite some time; but spent more time doin' my own thing out and about U.S.A. - my preferred method of travel is via freight train, I hate to hitch most times- preferring just to walk. I am handy in the woods- you can catch me eating good in the dead of winter out in the woods. I'm at home in the wild and would like to contribute a series of guides to help others who may be inclined to stay away from cities and others. Rule #1 of the woods : If you encounter another person; get away.
I like to stay low key, I don't stay in one spot. I have too much pride to spange and beg, so I typically find off odd jobs with farmers or something from Craigslist to make my coin. I find random things and find the random person to sell it to. I'll be trying to lurk less, and contribute more with intent to assist in making life in the rough less rough-

Reactions: ali and SiCK cada

SiCK cada

Reaction score
I would love to hear about staying away from cities! I personally haven't seen much of that on here but I also haven't looked super hard.

cities, while very interesting, can get overwhelming. However, I'm worried that if I go try to live in the woods like I would like to that I'd get mauled to death by some animal or arrested for trespassing lmao. I'd love to learn some more about how people do that, and maybe then I'd feel more comfortable giving that a try myself! I can't wait for you to share what you've learned!

Warboy

Reaction score
Website
squattheplanet.com
I would love to hear about staying away from cities! I personally haven't seen much of that on here but I also haven't looked super hard.

cities, while very interesting, can get overwhelming. However, I'm worried that if I go try to live in the woods like I would like to that I'd get mauled to death by some animal or arrested for trespassing lmao. I'd love to learn some more about how people do that, and maybe then I'd feel more comfortable giving that a try myself! I can't wait for you to share what you've learned!
I'll go ahead and put together a post later tonight when my hands are not as tied- there is allot to cover and I want to relay the information as easily as possible. I never liked cities- seen too much fucked shit, been robbed, and generally dislike any of them I end up in.

Reactions: SiCK cada

SiCK cada

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and put together a post later tonight when my hands are not as tied- there is allot to cover and I want to relay the information as easily as possible. I never liked cities- seen too much fucked shit, been robbed, and generally dislike any of them I end up in.
I completely understand that. I'm excited to see it!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads