any info about baja california | Squat the Planet

any info about baja california

bryanpaul

Reaction score
theres already baja threads. use the search function before posting
not really............just tried....theres a couple but not looking for info on the place.....

littlejasonsandiego

Reaction score
the beach in rosarito has lotsa sand fleas and theres not any bums sleeping i saw. its slow for spanging too. although i did get money for the bus back to tijuana b.c. withen a few hours by a nice young local guy. as far as any other cities go i dont know. ensanada has a bay with rocks and stuff not a beach. ive never been right west of tijuana by the beach so i couldnt say anything about that. but no not crowded like los angeles, maybe theres a reason though....

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Baja is scary. TJ is total shit, they might as well just nuke the whole place. Rosarito can be cool but the whole place is corrupt cops, drug cartels, and Catholics.

You should try starting a revolution down there!

Reactions: littlejasonsandiego

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Baja is awesome and the best place ever. Don't waste your time in TJ or enesenada or rosarito. Go past, far past those awful places. Those are where sleazy Americans buy hookers and coke. As soon as you cross the turnstiles walk across the square and buy a bus ticket to Ensenada, then start hitching at the south end of Ensy.
The beaches are great, fruit grows on trees, and fishes that live in holes swim around all easy to catch plus all kinds of snails and other shellfish. Food and motels is fricking cheap. I would love to go back.
PS Fuck TJ ensey and rosarito. Those places are not baja. Especially TJ. Ugh

Reactions: iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'll let you know in another month or two here

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads