Love, Life, and Happiness

PeaceLoveHarmony

Reaction score
Hi to everyone who sees this!! I am new to STP and am amazed by how many similar people to me their really are out there. Last summer my life changed drastically through a serious of experiences that lead me to see that true beautiful Life I am living. The life I had been living seemed like such a fake way of life and I new I had to change.

I had always acted out of fear and the fear of society not accepting and trying to conform. Now I act from my pure love and wanting to enjoy life to the fullest. I want to get away from the greed, hate, and fear that seems to fill our society today. I know their is a better way to life. I want to escape all the materialism and money that runs people's lifes. I know I can find somewhere where this exists on much lower level that what is common in the world today. I realize everything cannot be perfect and everywhere can just be a utopia but it seems the world is living in a grand lie and taking the side of negativity much more than positivity.

This summer I am going to travelling for the first time and going to different communes across the U.S. I plan on going to Rainbow and after that just going with the wind and seeing as much as possible. Anyone is welcome to join me I have money saved and am up for anything and everything. Train hopping and hitchhiking are what I plan on doing to get around. I just wanna life, love, and laugh and experience life
for what it really is. I am a very easy going person and am very easy to get along with. As long as your respectful I will respect you with all my heart!! I just wanna spread love and have fun if anyone interested message me!!!. I love talking and meeting people so anyone feel free to message me and have a conversation. Peace and Love to you all!!

Last edited:

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Great introduction. Peace be with you and safe travel's.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads