• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Ride Offered Louisville to asheville

Current Location
Asheville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: Louisville, KY
Destination: Asheville NC
Leaving: June 18th

About me:
Anarcho punk, earth first! zine nerd heading towards another Carolina anarchist book fair. Bored outta my mind in this city looking for folks heading in the same direction who can either pitch gas or jug

Current Location
Lexington KY
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
If you roll threw Lexington hit me up, we can snag a beer if we click I maybe down to head out with ya for a bit.

OP
OP
Keys
Current Location
Asheville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
If you roll threw Lexington hit me up, we can snag a beer if we click I maybe down to head out with ya for a bit.
Sorry homie, just got service back and I’m already outta here.

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!