Louisiana to anywhere west.

Current Location
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reactions
90% 0% 10%
Looking for a road dog. Leaving Louisiana next month. Trying to get to at least L.A. where I have a crash spot. Anyone in New Orleans or surrounding areas wanna go? I don't care how I get there....freight...hitchhiking...mixture of both. Let's just have some fun along the way.

Current Location
???
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Looking for a road dog. Leaving Louisiana next month. Trying to get to at least L.A. where I have a crash spot. Anyone in New Orleans or surrounding areas wanna go? I don't care how I get there....freight...hitchhiking...mixture of both. Let's just have some fun along the way.
You still in Louisiana? I'm in Atlanta headed west same place you trying to go

Current Location
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Website
youjostravels.weebly.com
Reactions
90% 3% 6%
I suggest staying south for winter. Albuquerque has a lot of homeless resources. NM is also very beautiful! You can pass though AZ fairly well. There are a lot of nice people in Phx. You might want to go to Flagstaff or Tucson, if you're big about avoiding large cities. I haven't been past that point. Good luck!

Current Location
New Orleans
Reactions
96% 1% 3%
I told him he's doing it backwards too... He's got ppl he's trying to go see, doesn't plan to winter. :D