Banned lostinthecold1488 banned for Nazi code in screen name (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
I get the 1488...but, has this user posted or acted in any way that can link them to Nazism? I know staff is probably working on it, but I figured It wouldnt hurt to ask.

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
South
So what you're saying is you think context might matter? 👻👌👨‍🍳🎲

void gaze

Hometown
Abbadon
It’s not even a secret (I’m assuming that part was a joke)... is anyone really suggesting nazis should be welcome here?

WyldLyfe

Banned
Hometown
tasmania
Fuck nazis!

What is wrong with some of you?
What the fuck is wrong with blank, he was siding with the other Nazi wannabe dude, his friend in the other thread, ya know that kid who got banned yet in this one he tries talk shit to Coywolf on similar, fuck that guy for being a hypocrite an tryna fuck with Coy.

superphoenix

Pilgrim
Hometown
NY
I had a bad feeling about that as well. Doesn't seem like something one would put as a joke

blank

Banned
Hometown
South
What the fuck is wrong with blank, he was siding with the other Nazi wannabe dude, his friend in the other thread, ya know that kid who got banned yet in this one he tries talk shit to Coywolf on similar, fuck that guy for being a hypocrite an tryna fuck with Coy.
You can not be this sensitive.

Mr Morgan

Lurker
Hometown
Mtn Vernon
I agree with @blank, now we ban people for numbers? I thought stp would be better then this you all are so worried about nazis that you are becoming the naxis yourselves. All I see is one person calling out the bullshit and the masses put him down just like the system we claim to despise ..

Coywolf

Staff member
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
It’s not even a secret (I’m assuming that part was a joke)... is anyone really suggesting nazis should be welcome here?
Fuck nazis!

What is wrong with some of you?
Yall need to slow your roll. Everyone is in agreement that Nazis can eat a giant phallus.

I'm asking if there is any connection, whatsoever with 1488 in that users name, and anything they have done/said on this website. How do you know, 110% for absolute certain, that the person used that number in a way that represents white supremacy?

blank

Banned
Hometown
South
The odds seem weighted pretty heavily against it just being a coincidence. I mean, it's a dog whistle, it's just a better known one so it doesn't work so hot anymore.

Coywolf

Staff member
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
The odds seem weighted pretty heavily against it just being a coincidence. I mean, it's a dog whistle, it's just a better known one so it doesn't work so hot anymore.
I get it. I've never heard of it before, but I know it now. I would just like to know if the user posted anything related to white supremacy. You cant see peoples profiles after they are banned, or in would look myself

blank

Banned
Hometown
South
I think they just posted looking for a ride and someone mentioned it to me so I mentioned it to Matt.

void gaze

Hometown
Abbadon
Hey dude. I was asking a question not rolling anywhere. I think it’s almost impossible to be a coincidence. I’m also not a mod so it’s not my call but I wouldn’t object to a mod questioning the person directly. What I would object to was the idea that someone could be a nazi and hang out here as long as their nazism was not ‘too open’ which again I think by the name it’s already too open...!

Coywolf

Staff member
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey dude. I was asking a question not rolling anywhere. I think it’s almost impossible to be a coincidence. I’m also not a mod so it’s not my call but I wouldn’t object to a mod questioning the person directly. What I would object to was the idea that someone could be a nazi and hang out here as long as their nazism was not ‘too open’ which again I think by the name it’s already too open...!
I get it, however, there is not a single person on this website that thinks 'Nazis should be welcome here'. Nazi fascists are not welcomed anywhere, except in their own circles. Period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

mojorisin22 wrote on Tripwiresolo's profile.
jut joined myself. got the obsession! 🚂
MFB
Thowback Thursday
More youth.
This dumpster was amazing;I'd often found throwaways of the big liter bottles they ship syrup with codiene to pharmacies in. Because of the consistency of it there would always be an ounce or two in the bottle they didnt get out. I'd get 2 or 3, spatula scrape out the good, make some szrrrp, put on DJ screw and get faded. :)
Chilling with ghosts...
Is there an achievement for actually making Mormon missionaries STOP talking to you?
40min outside Portland
i almost snagged the sickest steel toe cat boots just now and freddy LP got me going thru the door ugh. i leaped a hedge and got away.
I swear this guy is my role model right now. If anyone's gonna ride this out with style, it's him.

This guy with a website called "Rustic Cyberpunk", does computer stuff while living in a cabin in the woods.

You'll need a Tor browser to view his blog, though. I won't link it here because it's not a regular link, and I'm not sure if that's okay on here.
MFB
Bored and organizing travel videos.
Alaska <3
I miss being young and indestructible!
Social distancing? Try traveling - whether it is a tramp van, a train or even a bike.