Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Matt Derrick a big fucking douche bag

57121765.jpg

haha... seriously though, i'm not sure why you have it out for me all the sudden?

• Haha
Reactions: Odin and sean p

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
also, moved to general banter :p

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
aw, are you mad cause your mom wanted to try out her deep throating skills on matt?

Sip

Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure we're just poking fun at @Matt Derrick , not ACTUALLY calling him a douche. He fucking rocks. This glorious monument to Anarchist/Travel culture is his creation. Even if he has a shitty personality (which by all indicators he does not, I don't exactly know our fearless leader) he is still the father of this glorious edifice and as such deserves much respect for what he has made. I admire a man who has made something for no reason than that he wishes to/ to help others. He is actually contributing to travelers and anarchists. What the fuck have most of us done?

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hqdefault.jpg

spankmattsass.jpg

exactly.jpeg

Antelope Bob

Soul Seeker
Reaction score
I don't know Matt, but in my culture he is called

ugvwiyuhi

meaning chief

Reactions: Kal

Sip

Reaction score
Oh yeah TOTALLY have peen peen envy over Matt. I dream of him day and night. He is my moon and stars... Lol.

I just admire his work.

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know Matt, but in my culture he is called

ugvwiyuhi

meaning chief

He is a great Chief indeed.

One of great spirit and patience... Despite our Ballyhoo, Shenanigans and Tomfoolery!

Reactions: Kal

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL call out kinda thing but taken with fun - Since I've been on here - I've searched a lot of other traveling websites - (don't ask cause I'm google queen and so I'm all over the place) and this site is quite awesome - set up, content, layout and rules and most especially members who do an awesome input of their knowledge, fun and logics of what and where they are as well as helping others out. Am on with several FB dirty kid groups and correspond with their owners who appreciate their members input - and we do. This is a cool dam site that improves all the time.

That said ... I'm gonna give it my all now. Oh @Matt Derrick I luvs you you... you douche. Thank you for having a sense of humor hehe - I would not. <glares> hehe yes I would, but don't try it.

LOL (seriously I have not called anyone a douchebag in years. LOL and it's all funny - sorry matt)

NOW I leave the room. again ... quietly ....

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads