lost and soul searching.

Brandon Taylor

Reaction score
I'm not cool , I just need relief from the constant pressure of self-exceptionalism, I am hurting. I'm lashing out at people I care about due to their stifling adherence to their confined reality tunnels. I am living in lincoln city Oregon currently in a motel paid for by my mom.

Renegade

Reaction score
I'm not cool , I just need relief from the constant pressure of self-exceptionalism, I am hurting. I'm lashing out at people I care about due to their stifling adherence to their confined reality tunnels. I am living in lincoln city Oregon currently in a motel paid for by my mom.

You sound really stressed, PM me to chat. And welcome to stp.

Reactions: Tude
A

AnOldHope

I'd like to understand self-exceptionalism better (I'm sorry, I'm not really broadly exposed to philosophy but I like to hear about different ideas).

I admit I tend to fall to a limited vision of reality, my mind sort of organizes sensory data into a basic model of the word but the more abstract complexities (people, society, etc) I can only analyze through my own experience, which of course is limited.

I'd like to learn about those things if you want to talk about them. I hope your situation gets better.

Georgeez

Reaction score
omg I love Lincoln city, not as much as Newport though.
You know where the grocery outlet is and the abandoned store next to it? (i think it used to be a goodwill?) anyways, I slept in bushes behind there a few nights only a couple months ago.
I'll be passing through there again soon cause i'm working my way to California.
I should be in Astoria in a few days.

Anyways, think of what makes you happy and inspired.
Relax.
and perhaps message me

Reactions: Renegade

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey welcome to STP - and it looks like you've had some good responses to your post - and I'll repeat what @Georgeez says ... "relax". :)

Applelatchun

Reaction score
Motels can tend to get stuffy sometimes, even when someone else pays for them. Perhaps, you may want want a change of scenery? The getting there can be penniless, the friends along the way, priceless. Welcome to the campfire!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads