Los Angeles DIY and Anarchist resources?

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
hellooooo I'm in the L.A wasteland area and am looking for some info shop type places. Anyone know of anything?

I've found this, but wondering about some other stuff as well.
http://www.laanarchist.org/guide/?p=107

I always found LA to be a wasteland for such resources. Bay area a bit better, but getting worse as it gets gentrified all to hell. Do share if you find anything. I go to LA from time to time when I need a decadence fix.

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Do the Hari Krishna's still have a free lunch at their main complex?? I've heard good things about it in the past..

If you mean the Culver City temple, off of Venice Blvd., as of 3 years ago they were still doing the feasts there at the temple and the yearly Festival of the Chariots down on Venice Beach.

Will Wood

Reaction score
Thanks. Travelers in the area may want to know when and where they can catch a meal. Does LA have a good Food Not Bombs community? Anyway, peace
If you mean the Culver City temple, off of Venice Blvd., as of 3 years ago they were still doing the feasts there at the temple and the yearly Festival of the Chariots down on Venice Beach.

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads