Lordy-lord, so God help me

MagicBusArt

Reaction score
I am converting a 1989 German ex-ambulance into something resembling a camper, with the aim of getting further than the end of my drive. My fist van was a Citroen H type, which ended up as a rust bucket. My second, also an H type, blew the manifold gasket while travelling through France and, as it was a 1958 model, parts were virtually impossible to find.
Hopefully better luck this time. Anyway, as I am now with my lover, if we break down it really doesn't matter, as we van spend the test of our days shagging like rabbits by the side of the road.

Reactions: RoadFlower33

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Love the plan man! I loved bussing it with my girl when we were a thing. Breaking down was just a reason to hike and hump had some of best times of my life broke down with no cares and no place to be... God speed to you brother, good luck with your ambulance and enjoy every second of it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads