Looking to set up squat/commune in nyc | Squat the Planet

Looking to set up squat/commune in nyc

LostAvood

Reaction score
I am very down for that mon ami.

Thuja89

Reaction score
Safe man, no some heads that might be up for that I prob be up for that but I'm bouncing around europe at the moment. let me know the details.

iixila

Reaction score
Website
www.iixila.blogspot.com
hey, i live in NYC; tell me more about this, please.

Cobo

Reaction score
I'm looking to set up a squat/commune in nyc. I have location in mind and started cleaning it up. I'm currrently looking for people to join me. It a large outdoor forest air with a bunch of abandone buildings around. hit me up if u down
A buddy and I are heading to NYC this week, down to join and help however we can, where is it?

LostAvood

Reaction score
any news?

WanderWoman

Reaction score
I'm looking to set up a squat/commune in nyc. I have location in mind and started cleaning it up. I'm currrently looking for people to join me. It a large outdoor forest air with a bunch of abandone buildings around. hit me up if u down
HEY! i'd be down for checking out there spot and helping you clean up. Im thinking about traveling south...but not sure exactly when...im here in nyc right now tho... i actually grew up here... (but ive been gone on and off for about 2 1/2 - 3 yrs)

Kingfish

Reaction score
hey man, i'm getting evicted this tuesday from my apartment. I'm totally down to help out cleaning or contributing food for everyone. I'm gonna send you a message man!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads