• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Looking for work

Current Location
Reno, NV
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Currently trimming in Sac, not really making money doing it so any recommendations for jobs in the area-ish?

Current Location
York, PA
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Currently trimming in Sac, not really making money doing it so any recommendations for jobs in the area-ish?

I dunno how helpful this'll be, but there's a website called http://www.peopleready.com/. The work is mostly manual labor from what I can see. but the companies you get stuck with don't really care if you only going to be working for a week or two, and they are very good about payment (from what I've gathered, it's usually same day, if not the next).

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Greyhound is such a shit show!
Its pretty scary having my prosthetic equipment falling apart this far into nowhere but after a few hours of working on it, I should be okay... Never take anything for granted folks.
Love getting off a 10 hour shift to discover that my GF ditched me to get blackout drunk. cool. good thing its pay day herr i come pool table. an rum...help me forget!
Got to North Platte about 4:30 this mornin, made it out the yard & it started rainin cats & dogs. Had to pitch my tent in a field on 30, just to wake up, take it down, and walk the 5 miles into town. I need a beer
Does anybody know of any rewild tribes or something as such
Im back. EEW! Wtf. Gotta get outta here!
Picked up a new bike today, '95ish specialized sirrus. rad ride for commuting an grocery gathering. Frame is a tad small tho ..womps
made some improvements to the 'what's new' page, 50 posts per page, got rid of the latest library items block, and increased latest profile posts to 20 (from 5).
Please enter a valid message.
squatterchad wrote on solvablejunk's profile.
Went to pick her up and she flaked out