Looking for travel buddy

Blue Sun

Reaction score
Hey Travelers!
I’m in Montreal looking to get to Slab City, California. Would like to drive there and use whatever free space is available to rest on the way and I’m totally open to dumpster diving. Whatever gets me there with spending as little as possible. I would like to find a travel buddy who’s 420 friendly, doesn’t mind traveling in a cramped car on a low budget, can share the driving and some of the expenses. You would preferably sleep in your own tent, which I could provide, (but I’m negotiable). I don’t mind pets. I’m flexible on traveling dates. I’m an artsy gypsyish type of woman. Need nature to survive. If this speaks to you hit me up. 💙☀️

Opossum

Reaction score
summer in slabs is awful, and the winter season there will be ending in a couple months. if you intend to come to slabs, either get there very soon, or wait until at least fall to come, is my advice.

Reactions: Ravynstouch6

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads