Looking for to squat something in Amsterdam NL/Holland/Netherlands + looking for other people to squat + open to alternatives | Squat the Planet

Looking for to squat something in Amsterdam NL/Holland/Netherlands + looking for other people to squat + open to alternatives

Reaction score
Hello, I will move to Amsterdam soon and the prices in Amsterdam for a room are crazy, usually 900 -1000 euros for a room.

The thing is I dont have money enough and If I pay this quantity of money I will run out of money in 1 month, 1 month and half, etc but I must go Amsterdam no matter what because I huge opportunity related to my studies and profession(not payed opportunity at least for now).

- In what part of Amsterdam or places near Amsterdam I have more possibilities to find an abandoned place to squat?
- Any squat community around who can help me to find a place to stay/squat?, like workshops or something?
- Any information what can help?
- Is somebody in a similar situation so we can squat something together?, if we do a team it can be easier.
- Maybe I am open to rent a room/sofa for a cheap place? or with a late payment.
  • Any kind of alternative to squatting?
  • Any kind of help/information/feedback would be truly appreciated.

I have already lived in Squatted places and I have friends who squatted houses, but I never moved to a foreigner country and squat a place, so this situation is quite new for me.

After this if I get use to live in a squatted places I will probably continue (even if I get a high payed job) because I am kind of done with paying rent(I dont want things for free, I understand what build a house/flat/whatever costs money but today rental prices are just clearly super-abusive and I am quite done with this! )

Thanks for your help!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads