Seeking Ride Looking for someone to keep me company! Hitch-hiking or not!!

Current Location
819 Topaz Dr, Rockledge, FL 32955, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: Melbourne, FL
Destination: Anywhere out of this state :)
Date range: I am trying to leave sometime around 6/20 or that general time and I am not trying to return, I want this to be my new beginning into traveling!

About me:
Hello, I am new to this life-style but have thought about it for years! I am looking for either just a ride or a partner as well who I can tag along with for as long as you would like. My only goal is to get out there and explore :) I just feel it would be less lonely with someone else. If you do not have a ride then I am completely fine to hitch-hike I just do not know about train-hopping. I have lived a majority of my life in Brazil and have lived on a farm previously. I try not to engage in drinking or smoking but occasionally I do. I am looking to find a road dog in the future after a few months and I establish myself into this lifestyle, I would also like to go to festivals and such in different areas but that is no rush! :) Interested? Please let me know! :)

Current Location
Sopchoppy/Wakulla county, Florida
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hey, I've been thinking about getting out of Florida but was never able to due to school and other personal "situations". Just graduated highschool and I'm just about done with normal living so now I'm thinking about leaving here soon. I don't have much when it comes to money or a ride, but I can manage with hitchhiking and maybe train hopping(?). I've researched train hopping for pretty much the entire past year(Almost exactly), but never did it. I'd love to go places such as festivals and all of that. I'm in a small county near Tallahassee. Don't have much in forms of any type of gear. but I can manage. I'd be new to the transient lifestyle as well. I love new experiences and all. I have nothing to lose and I know it'll be hell most of the time, but if you are leaving some time soon let me know :) I know I haven't posted here at all(except for like 2 dumb posts when I was lost on what to do). I don't really know what to say anymore so sorry if this may seem like pointless rambling lol... Any questions for me?...... EDIT: Just realized the time you put for when you may be leaving. I don't know when I'd want to leave, just as soon as I get done with a bit of stuff around here where I am(Which will be in like 2 weeks or so)

OP
OP
Novathebrightest
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey, I've been thinking about getting out of Florida but was never able to due to school and other personal "situations". Just graduated highschool and I'm just about done with normal living so now I'm thinking about leaving here soon. I don't have much when it comes to money or a ride, but I can manage with hitchhiking and maybe train hopping(?). I've researched train hopping for pretty much the entire past year(Almost exactly), but never did it. I'd love to go places such as festivals and all of that. I'm in a small county near Tallahassee. Don't have much in forms of any type of gear. but I can manage. I'd be new to the transient lifestyle as well. I love new experiences and all. I have nothing to lose and I know it'll be hell most of the time, but if you are leaving some time soon let me know :) I know I haven't posted here at all(except for like 2 dumb posts when I was lost on what to do). I don't really know what to say anymore so sorry if this may seem like pointless rambling lol... Any questions for me?...... EDIT: Just realized the time you put for when you may be leaving. I don't know when I'd want to leave, just as soon as I get done with a bit of stuff around here where I am(Which will be in like 2 weeks or so)
Hey my time is not set in stone and I just graduated from highschool as well!! I honestly don't have any money and I would love to meet up with you I also dont have much but was going to try to get some basic neccessities. I would love to be your partner if you would like to we could continue this conversation on another messaging platform?

Current Location
Sopchoppy/Wakulla county, Florida
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hey my time is not set in stone and I just graduated from highschool as well!! I honestly don't have any money and I would love to meet up with you I also dont have much but was going to try to get some basic neccessities. I would love to be your partner if you would like to we could continue this conversation on another messaging platform?
Sure! I'd love to :) Do you have something like Instagram or snapchat or something? I don't know when I'll get gear(Probably not until the journey actually begins and it'll be found/obtained over time) but I may be able to get a little bit of cash some time soon :) Message me on here any other social media you may have(I don't have a number so that's my only form of communication)

Tatternutz

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
Terrell Starr Pkwy, Ellenwood, GA 30294, USA
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
Would you have any interest in writing in a semi truck over the road

Tatternutz

Banned
Current Location
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
I'd be happy to, details? So I can see if that's what I want to do.

Details? As in when and or where or what kind of details are you pertaining to

Tatternutz

Banned
Current Location
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
Yeah. When, where to, and things like that.

as far as when it don't matter I'm always out here anyways and the where is everywhere I'm over the road so why run from border to border and ocean ocean wherever the loads got to go I divorced seven years ago and have been single and my kids are grown and on their own so I pretty much just stay out on the road and run is many miles as I can now

Tatternutz

Banned
Current Location
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
Yeah. When, where to, and things like that.

And if there's a particular place I want to go or spend some time at I just tell my dispatcher where to run me whenever I want

Tatternutz

Banned
Current Location
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
And if there's a particular place I want to go or spend some time at I just tell my dispatcher where to run me whenever I want

Not to be rude or disrespectful. But the question and offer was directed to Novathebrightest. my experience with other guys with me and my truck we're not very enjoyable. Too much testosterone in one small area lol. I tend to have only females as passengers.

OP
OP
Novathebrightest
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Not to be rude or disrespectful. But the question and offer was directed to Novathebrightest. my experience with other guys with me and my truck we're not very enjoyable. Too much testosterone in one small area lol. I tend to have only females as passengers.
Oh.. I was actually going to try traveling with chuck just because I really do not want to travel alone as my first time, However if your ever in the melbourne FL area and wanna give me a ride up to Tallahassee then count me in!!

Dameon

Vagabond
Current Location
Northern California
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
That doesn't sound creepy at all.

Tatternutz

Banned
Current Location
Reactions
19% 0% 81%

I'm just asking but why message on a different platform?. I'm not saying I won't I was just curious why not this platform

D

Deleted member 22054

I deleted myself
Would you have any interest in writing in a semi truck over the road
your question didnt really make sense to me. And probably didnt make sense to others either so to help everyone out ive taken a guess as to what you actually meant which is "Would you have any interest in riding my tiny penis in a semi truck?" If i have guessed wrong please let me know. Thanks @Tatternutz

Tatternutz

Banned
Current Location
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
Yes yes thank you for helping with that that's exactly what I meant.. it's a really good thing there are guys like yourself you are interested and concerned about another man's penis size.... it's a good thing we have you with your shallow intellect to decipher the different messages that come across this platform while imagining they have hypothetical agendas while making sure the size of my dick is up your greatest concern but no worries my friend I am completely comfortable with all of my physical features. Good luck and and always remember to keep good padding on your knees on the other side of that glory hole..✌

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yes yes thank you for helping with that that's exactly what I meant.. it's a really good thing there are guys like yourself you are interested and concerned about another man's penis size.... it's a good thing we have you with your shallow intellect to decipher the different messages that come across this platform while imagining they have hypothetical agendas while making sure the size of my dick is up your greatest concern but no worries my friend I am completely comfortable with all of my physical features. Good luck and and always remember to keep good padding on your knees on the other side of that glory hole..✌
okay, well i'm just going to nip this in the bud before it blows up into a flame war.

@Tatternutz, you're not doing yourself any favors by constantly following female members and making very specific requests for female only riders. while we don't have a rule specifically against this, in this community that's considered 'creepy' since, as im sure you know, men can be known to prey upon people needing assistance from others in these types of situations.

While I don't think it's quite time to ban you outright I'm going to kindly suggest that you start looking to give rides to people in communities outside of StP, or remove the 'women-only' requirement from your posts.