Looking for Some Info

jacobhobbs

Reaction score
I have been stuck in Tallahassee, FL for about three weeks now living in a shelter that is absolutely the worst place i have ever seen in my life. I want to hop the CSX out of town but i need more info before I just go and do it. Does anyone know of any particular sources i can use to make sure i am going the right direction. Or perhaps someone who has been through the Tallahassee yard could give me some solid info about the security in the area. I am well aware of the notorious nature of Bulls in the southeast USA, but i need to know more. I am a long time traveler but first time freight hopper so any specific information would be immensely helpful.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
not even worth tryin to get outta there on a train.......i spent alot of time there last winter....that yard is pretty dead....just a few locals...not even daily....thru trains almost never stop......my advice would be to stick out yer thumb........and yeah that shelter is pretty lame and depressing...never stayed there but i used to eat there sometimes

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads