Looking for road dog(s) or places to squat in DC | Squat the Planet

Looking for road dog(s) or places to squat in DC

Reaction score
I've been train hopping all summer and I just got to washington dc. I'm an easy going individual and I love music and travel. If there's anyone in the area who can help me find a place to cash or wants to travel let me know. It gets mad lonely not knowing anyone. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 125

ide say the only good thing going on in dc is the protests that you might be able to meet somebody who knows a place to crash. other wise take the chinatown bus to b-more or south to richmond. not much going on in richmond though.

Shoom

Reaction score
Graham you still in DC? I just got here from Baltimore, not planning on staying long but thought I'd stop and scope before Richmond. are you looking for a ride out?

Reaction score
Graham you still in DC? I just got here from Baltimore, not planning on staying long but thought I'd stop and scope before Richmond. are you looking for a ride out?
I'm down to meet up. I gotta go south before the winter anyways so if your still around just let me know. Sorry it took so long to get back to you by the way. I dont own a computer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads