Looking for Lola (1 Viewer)

lolasmom

Lurker
After staying in touch with me very regularly, I stopped hearing from Lola (Laurel) in February. She was in Atlanta.
She was traveling with Apok and a small fluffy dog. She is 5'6, 130lbs, brown hair, blue eyes. Tattoos like rag doll stitches in the corners of her mouth and cross bones inside her wrists. She was trying to come to California but may be avoiding Texas.

2014.jpg

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Dear Lolasmom:

I am a moderator here at squat the planet that has a large population of travelers and so your daughter's information is now here. But I am also an administrator of a facebook group: dirtykids couch coalition group : that focuses on helping our travelers as well as aiming at having our kids CALL YOUR MOM (a project of the group's owner). I'm going to put your information on there as well - and it will be spread to their networking groups (rideshare/trucker groups) as well. :)

<3

@Kim Chee

Tude

Yay - some info here.

"Sources say they already hopped out of Georgia. When I spoke with them in late January they were going to North Carolina then making their way to California to see me and Lola's mom."

"Me" is a member of dkcsc who has most likely hosted this kid (couch surfed) before. I host kids as well.

This is 3 hrs ago 4/24 out of the dirty kids couch coaltion facebook group and perhaps more currently in San Francisco.

lolasmom

Lurker
Yay - some info here.

"Sources say they already hopped out of Georgia. When I spoke with them in late January they were going to North Carolina then making their way to California to see me and Lola's mom."

"Me" is a member of dkcsc who has most likely hosted this kid (couch surfed) before. I host kids as well.

This is 3 hrs ago 4/24 out of the dirty kids couch coaltion facebook group and perhaps more currently in San Francisco.
Yo

lolasmom

Lurker
Dear Lolasmom:

I am a moderator here at squat the planet that has a large population of travelers and so your daughter's information is now here. But I am also an administrator of a facebook group: dirtykids couch coalition group : that focuses on helping our travelers as well as aiming at having our kids CALL YOUR MOM (a project of the group's owner). I'm going to put your information on there as well - and it will be spread to their networking groups (rideshare/trucker groups) as well. :)

<3

@Kim Chee
Thank you for kind regards.

Tude

Got a kid right now 5 pm est 4/24 who is wandering the Haight and knows what she looks like - and with instructions to CALL YOUR MOM. :) Hope we helped you @lolasmom

lolasmom

Lurker
Thanks Tude. If she were in San Francisco, she would call me. No reason not to. But thanks, maybe someone has heard something.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.