Looking for hitchhiking partner in June. | Squat the Planet

Looking for hitchhiking partner in June.

D

Deleted member 8977

Planning a trip through Europe in June. Anyone interested in joining?

I'll start in Austria and probably head south, though the route isn't defined as of now. Pretty much wherever we feel like going.

Let me know.

alexcasper

Reaction score
Hi, Just saw on the other thread you were thinking of trying to get to Turkey? Gonna start out way west, in Portugal, and was planning to go via Italy to Fusion Fest in Germany. But if you'd be into meeting somewhere in Italy or the Balkans, heading to Turkey, I'd be wayy into that?

D

Deleted member 8977

Hey Alex! yes, I could easily meet you somewhere in Italy or Germany. Only problem is that Fusion Fest is taking place from 26.6-29.6., and I have to be back in late June. E.g. I only have time to travel before Fusion Fest.

Lemme know what you think.

Reaction score
In Ukraine right now, gonna be heading south to Istanbul prob via bus. Am planning on being there right at the beginning of July, and then spending the rest of the month hitching across Turkey. From what I've read on hitchwiki, it's a hitcher's paradise. From the sounds of it, you can pitch a hammock damn near in plain sight and shit don't matter. And I totally believe it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads