1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. If you're new to the world of underground travel, you should check out The Anarchist's Guide to Travel! This 243 page book is a how-2 manual of everything you need to know about exploring the world through hitchhiking, train hopping, bike touring, rubber tramping, sailing, and more! Included in this book are instructions on how to survive on the road (gear, food, money, etc) and answers all of the most common questions we get here on StP in one easy reference. Save yourself hours of searching the forums while still supporting the StP community! Click here for more information!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, this notice is just to let you know that we periodically remove threads in the Road Dogs area that have had no responses in the past year. This way you can be assured the listings here are (relatively) fresh!

Looking for FL adventure buddies

Discussion in 'Road Dogs & Meet Up' started by Carlvanguyrios, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:39 AM.

1. Carlvanguyrios

Carlvanguyrios Appreciated Participator

Achievements:
    Waiter
    Address:
    Minneapolis, MN, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +68 / -0
    I'm a chill guy living in Orlando and having trouble finding people to enjoy the simpler things in life with. I want to meet someone (or more people) who wants to go to the ocean and hang out or take the canoe to springs or something fun like that.

Message me on here. Today I'm thinking of going to Jax Beach.

Hope you're having a good day :)

2. Spider Tempura

Spider Tempura Hungry for Knowledge

Achievements:
    Address:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Im actually leaving Florida tonight but will be back in a few weeks. Im heading up to PA to see friends and fam and have free turkey n cheesesteaks. I may even squeeze in a bit of culturejam into that shopping sammich everyone is eating. Ideally i would like to help Rev Billy preach in NYC but i may not have the bread to make it up there by blk friedday. Looking forward to riding the amtrak, it wound up being cheaper than driving heading up before the inflated price dates. As much as i love bein a rubber tire hobo in a veg oil converted diesel bus it is expensive to move it around when i run out of fryer oil. Im all packed superlight camelbak style, 3 litres of earl grey some vodka and jerky with a tablet full of entertainments.

If you ever wind up down soflo hmu. I play in the glades and keys alot, free fish, snake, and wild boar down here. I prob will be at okeechobeefest in march and maybe try to hit that loveburn. Im also down with group exploration / camping trips, i prefer public land abandoned spots and a group that doesnt get too rowdy and no hard drugs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Carlvanguyrios

Achievements:
    Waiter
    Address:
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +68 / -0
    I love the keys I will definitely hit you up next time I'm around there. Happy travels!

4. Vee

Vee is getting to know the place

Achievements:
    Address:
    Boston, MA, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    hey I'm in Orlando for the time being right now. What are you up to? I am down to hang out or go do some cool stuff

5. OP
    OP
    Carlvanguyrios

Achievements:
    Waiter
    Address:
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +68 / -0
    Hey not up to much right now. I'd love to hang out. What part of Orlando are you in right now?