Looking for anyone out east, heading west!

Jay

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am looking for a travel buddy who is heading west in the near future. I plan to leave around may 8th or so... I have some cash, alot of experience on the road, and am alot of fun to hang out with if I do say so myself. I have an open itinerary, and don't mind taking the long way home. My goal is to eventually end up in Oregon. I am currently in Sarasota Florida. I do not have a car. At the moment my plan is to hitch, ride a freight or whatever other arrangments are conveinient or nessacary to get cross country. If you are driving and need someone to help split cost, or hitching, or whatever and looking for company, hit me up. I would be willing to meet you where ever you like to begin this adventure. I will be hitting the road with or without a partner in the early part of may. Just would be more fun with another person to share the mayhem. If you want to see a photo, you can look me up on Facebook. I am having trouble loading an avatar on this site. Here is how you can find me www.Facebook.com/jaypaulross also my email address is jaypaulross@gmail Looking forward to bearing from you. -j

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
ill message you on FB. hit me up on IMs (see on my profile) if you have any, or just FB works. im currently in RI, and meeting up with a friend from oregon in early-mid june, tho not sure where exactly. i don't have much more exact plans than that but we can talk aboot it. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads