Looking for a road dog this summer

Current Location
Eugene, OR
Reactions
98% 2% 0%
Hey everyone, I will in Denver on June 5th and I will probably be leaving June 10th or later to SLC, Portland, and up to Washington, but I am flexible with where we go. I was wondering if there was someone with experience I could partner up with for a bit. I was travelling too comfortably (hostels and spending lots of money on useless things instead of dumpster diving and and sleeping outside) last summer and it’d be nice to have someone who doesn’t do that so I don’t get tempted to again. I’d prefer to hitchhike, as I’m not ready to ride trains. Let me know if we’re crossing paths. Thanks!

Current Location
roc city
Website
emoore585.blogspot.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
might be in that area but to my instinct-someone please correct me if im wrong- i never envisioned 2 dudes hitchin togetherworking well. i wish u well- im sure you could figure out hitchhiking-only thing is you wanna get as far outside of the cities as possible and find an onramp goin your way and find a place where people can pull over- you will figure it out.buena fortuna

OP
OP
beginnavagabond
Current Location
Eugene, OR
Reactions
98% 2% 0%
might be in that area but to my instinct-someone please correct me if im wrong- i never envisioned 2 dudes hitchin togetherworking well. i wish u well- im sure you could figure out hitchhiking-only thing is you wanna get as far outside of the cities as possible and find an onramp goin your way and find a place where people can pull over- you will figure it out.buena fortuna
Yeah I see what you mean. I can look for a female partner as well. I think I’m gonna do a first small hitchhiking trip Denver to Fort Follins when i leave, then west from Laramie. Cheers!

ToadStuff

Rambler
StP Supporter
Current Location
Marysville, Wa
Reactions
95% 2% 3%
Feel free to message me when you get to Wa. I plan to spend the summer here, cuz i havent been here since Sept. I can give you the scoop on the area though and i know my way around Seattle and all that.

OP
OP
beginnavagabond
Current Location
Eugene, OR
Reactions
98% 2% 0%
Feel free to message me when you get to Wa. I plan to spend the summer here, cuz i havent been here since Sept. I can give you the scoop on the area though and i know my way around Seattle and all that.
Thank you! I’m planning on going by the Olympic National Park, Seattle area and Bellingham. I’ll let you know when I arrive!

ToadStuff

Rambler
StP Supporter
Current Location
Marysville, Wa
Reactions
95% 2% 3%
Thank you! I’m planning on going by the Olympic National Park, Seattle area and Bellingham. I’ll let you know when I arrive!
Sounds good. I can hook up a shower and food too if you need it.