Looking for a road dog(east coast usa)

Threads
Current Location
Rhode Island, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Been traveling a long time, been quite awhile since I had a road dog, I have a car, I'm open to hitchhiking, train riding, international travel, volunteering (I do workaway sometimes) I'm a seasoned traveler, 27 year old dude with dreadlocks. I have definite Wook moments but I'm house trained. Originally from Mn, message me or comment and maybe we can link up. I'm in Providence Rhode Island atm

Threads
Current Location
Nashville, TN
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Any way you’re heading south? I’m trying to get outta TN at the moment

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

I'm at the end of my rope. I can't stay here anymore, but I'm too scared to face the winter alone. I think this couch might just be my deathbed.
Resourcefulness is that hidden cache you discover only after exhausting your stockpile of bullshit
Kicking it in Sweden for a few weeks
Nice payoff from working the Ski Dazzle show at the LA convention center this past weekend
Gabriel Pullman wrote on Ringo's profile.
I like the picture dude. Casual
Is it just me or is chevrons slogan really fukn creepy? I feel a conspiracy theory brewin.
FenrirFox wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
Goocho only follows me! Lol.
The canaries are a catastrophic area since yesterday, global warming ain't gonna pass tommorow, i'm scared of the fucking ocean in general, let alone fucking tsunamis and shit, and even if i'd stay off the beaches, the rains are so heavy that the trip seems pointless, someone kick me while i'm down
Fuck this shit, 3 months of preparing for a trip to the Canaries just went down the drain, my guitaritst bailed out of the idea to start a job and a "steady life", my bestie is getting all weird and i don't think she wants to go.
i was already preparing for going solo when suddenly life (fucking Shell and coal miners!!!) was all like "nooo of course you don't want to go"
going crazy..
i dont get people. i am heartbroken, society disappointed and road sick for the last few months.. i need help..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
WildDoGG