Lookin for a denim vest

Art101

Reaction score
Preacher ya beat me to it was going to say the same thing.Why buy new when the thrift stores up there have denim jackets and it pretty easy to lop off the sleeves

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I also found a store - freaking cool - full of tie dyed stuff and patchuli smells hehe - but she sells refurbished denim products which I love. On my avatar - I'm wearing a $10 farmer jean dress. Hooo Haaa!! But yeah - as Preacher and others stated - thrift shops, church sales - I do them too.

• Useful
Reactions: Mannequin Man

mymotherisafish

Reaction score
About a year ago I was in chicago with my old roaddog and we stumbled upon a "punk store". So we go inside just for the hell of it and we find out that they sell pre-made vests (studs, patches, etc) for, I shit you not, close to $300. The kid I was with jokingly offered to sell them the vest off his back for a hundred bucks and the employee replied with "sorry, we recently stopped doing that"

• Haha
Reactions: oldcoyote

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
black lung?... gotta catch em all... how much?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads