Look for someone I knew years ago Lynx

iris

Reaction score
Hi all,
Years and years ago when I was a teen ager I spent about 2 years hitching and living on the road. I'm trying to find someone I knew then who was a very dear friend. We met at the Arizona National in 98' I think it was. He went by the name Lynx and I went by the name iris. I think his real name was either wayne or kyle. Anyhow if anyone knows his whereabouts please have him email me at snowlionpainting (at) yahoo (email)
He is tall (over 6 feet) and when I knew him he had longish blond hair, and was clean shaven with light blue eyes. He's a pretty quiet guy and he plays the guitar.
When he knew me, I was about 18 years old, 5'11 and thin with light brown/ blondish thick wavy dreadlocks with hazel blue eyes and I always wore this blue tie-die tee shirt with a tree on it and I had a little Australian shepherd mix named 'Fry Bread'. All these years I've wondered what become of Lynx. If you know him please send him my way. I know he spent some time squatting in Seattle and played in a punk band.

thanks.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hope you meet up with him -- but at least find some info about him here perhaps!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads