Long underwear

Preacher

Reaction score
So recently bought a pair of the old-fashioned one piece red red long undies with the ass flap. These ones are cotton wool blend. Inside layer is 100% cotton. Outside layer is 80% cotton 20% wool. Ass flap though is a vertical slit and not an actual flap. Works well. Open, squat and it stays open on it's own. They also had a pair of 100% cotton that felt paper thin compared to these made by Hanes. Verdict? Well built and much more comfortable than underarmor. Much warmer than traditional bumpy white long johns. Would recommend buying underarmor, though. I own a set and I don't like the constriction but dam it is is warmer.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Yeah I have some under armor - can be a little pricey but worth it's weight in gold when it's this kind of weather and I layer up. Havent taken the bike out this winter - I have studs but the streets are so full of greasy deep slush - it just pulls ya. Watched this goofy girl on not even mtb tires wiggle her way up the street and in and out of traffic - half falling and over compensating. Ick. It's hard enough to walk without sliding in this rutted stuff.

hehe I have to look for some of that red long underwear. The bf hates NY winters and wears them all the time. hehe the ones with the assflap. :D

Reactions: Mankini and Kal

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
His and Hers Japanese style? Even has A Kitty Logo.
Miiow.
::cat::

Maoren-lovers-thermal-underwear-male-women-s-cashmere-font-b-wool-b-font-font-b-long.jpg

Attachments

• Maoren-lovers-thermal-underwear-male-women-s-cashmere-font-b-wool-b-font-font-b-long.jpg
    Maoren-lovers-thermal-underwear-male-women-s-cashmere-font-b-wool-b-font-font-b-long.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 597
Reactions: Mankini and Kal

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
THough... THE REALITY is more like this. :cool:

4957965698_8f87451b37_z.jpg

Dammit ODIN Get back in your Barrel!!

::hilarious::

Attachments

• 4957965698_8f87451b37_z.jpg
    4957965698_8f87451b37_z.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 2,248

Preacher

Reaction score
They be comfy though.
stock-photo-19490935-backwoods-man-in-doorway-with-shotgun-apprehensive-long-underwear-2.jpg

Attachments

• stock-photo-19490935-backwoods-man-in-doorway-with-shotgun-apprehensive-long-underwear-2.jpg
    stock-photo-19490935-backwoods-man-in-doorway-with-shotgun-apprehensive-long-underwear-2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 512
D

Deleted member 20

Polypro layered thermals kicks old fashioned thermals ass every time. They are pricey but I buy military issue stuff of of craigslist cheap. I do like the way those buttflap thermals look from those pics though.::woot::

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Tude Sorry I'll pass the looking like Mr. Belveder in tie-die footsie jammies dancing a jaunty jig. ::stop::

Gimme my bottle, barrel, and six shooter strapped to me waist in crotchety red long johns any day of the week. ::cigar::

Reactions: Tude

Tude

Reaction score
@mmmmmmmichael - LOL I originally googled "long red underwear with ass flap" - ohhh the pics that I pulled up -- hehe they would fit well on wimmen's only calendar - purchased on Valentine's Day. Talk about packages ... :D

Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I tried red longjohns first... but to get my sophisticated friend there. I googled "Wild West Drunk" first pic in search hah.

@mmmmmmmichael - LOL I originally googled "long red underwear with ass flap" - ohhh the pics that I pulled up -- hehe they would fit well on wimmen's only calendar - purchased on Valentine's Day. Talk about packages ... :D
Don't mind if I do google ooo...
@Tude I'm guessing you mean this cheerful fellow. "though his johns seem to have gone gray...>.>"

il_fullxfull.363828858_gxs9.jpg

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.363828858_gxs9.jpg
    il_fullxfull.363828858_gxs9.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 4,250
  • Haha
Reactions: Tude

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Tude I was just stepping out to deal with the morning wood.
Might explain why I'm bent over like that.
Also I'm ticklish and a few blind forest mice ran up my leg.
Gotta open up the assflap.::eek:ldman::

Preacher

Reaction score
hehe @Preacher - sorry we took the thread to a wicked left - but I like them - have some separate pieces of thermal
81FjKreUQqL._UL1500_.jpg

Dont'cha be dee-railin my thread ya dam flatlander. I got shine ta make.

LOL, it goes where it goes, and if I can't take a joke, then fuck me and the horse I rode in on.

Attachments

• 81FjKreUQqL._UL1500_.jpg
    81FjKreUQqL._UL1500_.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 431

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Verdict? Well built and much more comfortable than underarmor. Much warmer than traditional bumpy white long johns. Would recommend buying underarmor, though. I own a set and I don't like the constriction but dam it is is warmer.

Hmmm to actually add to your thread. I would have to agree that I don't like constriction and so have never owned underarmor.
I think the cotton wool blend sounds nice. And I don't think I would notice the difference with warmth compared to underarmor since I tolerate cold to a high degree. (wear t-shirts and open heavy jacket for short walks to corner store in this weather. Though I will have an extra pair of basketball shorts under the pants...gotta keep the frank and beans warm)
Do you mind, what brand did you buy exactly. I'd like to look em up.

Tude

Reaction score
81FjKreUQqL._UL1500_.jpg

Dont'cha be dee-railin my thread ya dam flatlander. I got shine ta make.

LOL, it goes where it goes, and if I can't take a joke, then fuck me and the horse I rode in on.

LOL @Preacher - can't wait till warmer weather - I found in a favorite 2nd hand clothes dealer - a funky ass farmer jeans dress - will post pics - bf died laughing at me but I love it. Hmmmph call me a hayseed will ya. hehe But Yeah I'm looking up those long red johns - want some - with the ass flap :D

Attachments

• 81FjKreUQqL._UL1500_.jpg
    81FjKreUQqL._UL1500_.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 880

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads