Long Gone the film (1 Viewer)

T

trip90

I deleted myself
Does anyone happen to have a copy of this film ? I have been looking for it for a few years now with no luck. Apparently it was never picked up by a distributor. Thanks !

sammy4004[at]gmail[dot]com

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
T

trip90

I deleted myself
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure why it wasn't released as it recieved very good reviews. I occasionally hear of someone having a copy but haven't been able to track one down. I'd be willing to trade someone for some similar films ie: Catching Out, Who is Bozo Texino, Dark Days etc.. if anyone would like to help or I would be happy to pay a reasonable price for a copy.

Thanks

OP
T

trip90

I deleted myself
Dark Days is an awesome documentary about a group of squatters that were living in a train tunnel in Manhattan back in the mid 90's.

OP
T

trip90

I deleted myself
I just watched this last week. Awesome documentary.
Hopefully you got to see the "Making Of Dark Days" documentary of this movie as well. Not only is this a great film it is really incredible how it got made.

dirtyfacedan

Current Location
Duncan, Canada
This film is downloadable at http://www.thepirtebay.org . As is Dark Days (the making included) , and while your enjoying the free film...you may want to get "Who is Bozo Texino" while your there. Enjoy!

I should also mention some tips on safe downloading.. i won't...but here's a good long stolen section from another forum (pirate!).

"okay,for all you pirates out there...you need a few things.

firstly, Azureus to download your torrents

( http://www.vuze.com/app )

secondly,before you even open azureus,GET PEER GUARDIAN 2!!!!!!!!

i cannot stress this enough.

http://www.phoenixlabs.org/pg2/
get it,learn it,use it,love it.

treat your pirating like sex. ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM,ALWAYS USE PEER GUARDIAN.

install it,run it,THEN OPEN AZUREUS. NEVER EVER EVER FORGET TO RUN IT WHILE DOWNLOADING. ALWAYS!!!!

to compliment your condom,which you will always use,you need these:
http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/index. ... t&cat_id=4

DOWNLOAD LEVEL 1,LEVEL 2,RANGETEST,MICROSOFT.

you can also download any other you think you might want,but the ones i listed are required for *safe* pirating.

download and save them to a folder. open peer guardian,and hit list manager,and then the add button,and browse to those txt files you extracted from the downloaded .rar's

now you are going to open azureus,and go to tools>interface>mode>advanced. then connection>transport encription and check "require encrypted transport" and then save your new settings.

ONLY ONCE YOU HAVE THOSE BLACKLISTS+PEERGUARDIAN+AZUREUS WITH TRANSPORT ENCRYPTION MAY YOU BEGIN DOWNLOADING.

ALWAYS USE PEER GUARDIAN!!!!ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

happy pirating!"

Not my words...but usefull.
(shit...now this is a whole new thread. . . . )

Lost

Lurker
Current Location
New Orleans
Website
www.myspace.com
the Piratebay.org link takes me to nothing.I would hope this movie comes out soon,I would love to show it to my Grandpa who used to ride the rails back when he was 21.I've seen it at the Polaroid Kids house in Pensecola.He's been wanting to see it since iv'e told him about it.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Current Location
around the USA
The documentary "Long Gone" no longer has a website; it was shown on CBC years ago, but I can't find anything about a DVD release to date.
Does anyone have a copy they could share, or a link to view it streaming? Would be appreciated.

rationale

Lurker
You can rent or purchase Long Gone on iTunes - rental is around $4 and purchase is around $10

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
northwest
foreals i recently viewed this film and would love to see it again and ultimately own a copy....

bote

Current Location
where you live?
watched a couple weks ago on vimeo, pretty sure there's a link already on stp somewhere, but if not, just search vimeo, won't take but a minute I'd imagine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$540.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $200.00 of $200.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

VampireFreaks.com is closing it's website on Fed 1st 2020, after 20 years of being the home for "alternative" social networking. They will continue the con and the online store, but the site and forum will be laid to rest.
Love my bike polo family: keep my ass grounded and in a healthy mental status!
Grilled Mental anguish over lack of will to do what need done. Served bland on a bed of fuck yourself over... self destruction recipes like momma used to make!
Meditated in the woods today. Decided to start doing this weekly while I continue to research and buy camping gear, so that I can get used to being actually in the forest, which carries with it varying temperatures and so many God damn bugs.
It's always nice to see fireflies again..
Feelin' dat circus magic yo
Just saw a bunch of church kids run across the street screaming JAY WALKIN FOR JESUS
Separating , what I need and what the Gods And Goddesses will soon bless me with ... HER magic ....
ibuzzard wrote on quad8's profile.
Really hope you aren’t posting some anti-semitic B.S.?
[short Hail Mary re-write I did]
Come and get me, mate
If you motherfuckers want quad 8
If Stobe was still drinking booze, he would never ride with Jew
Na na-na-na na-na-na-na

Get off that 8
'Cuz it's time to set your punk-ass straight
It's STP here now, steve-0 got it down and locked
la la-la-la la-la-la-locked

"Now I return to my regular self, and have fun again!" :)