Living in a truck | Squat the Planet

Living in a truck

Dillinger

Reaction score
I've been working.... working hard.
Working long hours and working hard! I'm so sick of working!
Bout to buy a truck , put a cap on the back and go somewhere in it, not sure where though, maybe Oregon, maybe Alaska, not sure at the moment. Also got a tattoo machine on the way, I've been doing stick n' poke for about 2 years now and I'm finally getting a machine. Sorry if this post is pointless, just a bit excited to get out again...

Dillinger

Reaction score
Carpool! Yes indeed good sir. Though along with that tattoo machine a dedication tattoo will be required. We're gonna follow around Matt's Black Pearl bus on their adventure with StP tattoos on our foreheads! =]
Tis the plan.

Dillinger

Reaction score
Well I suppose it doesn't need to be on the forehead, I suppose it doesn't need to be StP ither. We'll find something. And go onto the Black Pearl while everyones asleep and steal their food and shit, it'll make their story better. =]

Dillinger

Reaction score
Mouse said:
next summer will you help me move to NC? haha!

all I got is a couch and some junk. it'll be easy!

You're from VA (or nearby) right?
Sure as hell I'll help you move Mouse!

Labea said:
it wouldnt be squatting with my permission!!!

Oh pish posh, you'll never know I'm there.

ArrowInOre said:
I can hardly wait to see the final out come of this mis-adventure. I want pics of everyone's release papers ok...

Ither way it's sure to be an adventure that'll have great stories to tag along with it!

M

Mouse

Dillinger said:
Mouse said:
next summer will you help me move to NC? haha!

all I got is a couch and some junk. it'll be easy!

You're from VA (or nearby) right?
Sure as hell I'll help you move Mouse!

Labea said:
it wouldnt be squatting with my permission!!!

Oh pish posh, you'll never know I'm there.

ArrowInOre said:
I can hardly wait to see the final out come of this mis-adventure. I want pics of everyone's release papers ok...

Ither way it's sure to be an adventure that'll have great stories to tag along with it!

PA actually, but really like 2 mins past the MD line. 1 hour north of baltimroe.

Dillinger

Reaction score
PA actually, but really like 2 mins past the MD line. 1 hour north of baltimroe.

Not too far. I'll bet I could make that! & helping you move to NC that'd be kinda nice my mother lives on some beach in NC and that gives me a chance to see her instead of being a big ole jerk of a son/procrastinator. =]
All works out!

Dillinger

Reaction score
I'll deff be venturing out to Oregon! Thats It fuck it. I'm just gonna attach a horse trailer to the truck and I'll pick everyone on this site up!!(Arrow that includes you and your dumpster diving daughter)
and Wider..
I hear from the grape vine you're headed to Alaska around May-June (idk if thats true but) Thats exactly when I'll be around the oregon area! I wanna go to Alaska and see if chris mccandless's buss is still there. =]

Dillinger

Reaction score
OH and p.s.
I got my tattoo fuckin machine today! Yeah! Takin this shit to the next level. no more fucking stupid sewing needles & india ink for me!!! =]

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
if the horse trailer doesn't work out i'll just grab some rope and my skateboard and tie up to your hitch, hell yeah.

Dillinger

Reaction score
macks said:
if the horse trailer doesn't work out i'll just grab some rope and my skateboard and tie up to your hitch, hell yeah.

That's a bad decision waiting to happen and I'm all over it. Haha
The scar (or otherwise missing limb) & my added charge of attempted manslaughter will surely make for a good campfire story.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads