live fast, die young, leave attractive corpse? oh well, 1 of 3 aint bad. | Squat the Planet

live fast, die young, leave attractive corpse? oh well, 1 of 3 aint bad.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Going into southern lake baikal/vladivostok corridor to look for the amur tiger. its the biggest tiger in the world: still running wild around vladivostok: 4 day train ride from moscow.

i may return, on the other hand, i may end up a steaming pile of tiger doo with nothing but a zz top tie clasp and templars ring to ID my remains. Ah well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Looks like a big cuddly kitty to me. ::cat::

Ah, you linked the wiki... already skimmed it. Seems they are not too keen to attack humans. Compared to many predators...Relatively speaking. (could jst be their numbers and human wit in interaction of lack thereof)
At least the cases in the wild seem to be folks in breeding areas and the poacher there in 2002. (Attacking tiger was found with a snare deeply injuring/cutting trachea)
Also, zookeepers who don't lock feeding pens and tourists who taunt them behind inadequately established fencing.

Sweet...
Good luck, wish I was there.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't know about that, ATM... ... I'd be one tasty pork chop for a Siberian Kitty right now... (not just predators... talking to the ladies as well ;) )

Wait... whats the difference? ::cyclops::

Sigh things are rapidly coming to a climax in my life. Maybe once I get my feet wet in the world again and take care of my "logistics"... (crosses fingers his pockets won't be broke this summer... )

Reactions: Ras and Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Pffft not photo-shopped??? :rolleyes:

Thats an ice covered stratovolcano. Kamchatkaish... They erupt with pumice rich pyroclastic flows. (grey sooty ash and superheated tephra.... you can't shopchop in Hawaiian style slow flow glowing lava on the slopes dontcha know... sigh)

Haha... someone give me an award for trying to sound like a pretentious boner. ::drinkingbuddy::

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
::facepalm::

Great Lord Jebus Pasta fastfari Buddah Bada alll alll alll alllllaaaa ALmighty... this is what the INTERNET has done to us...

She even said, "Uhhhh eh... you smell that?"

::facepalm::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::facepalm::

Thats it I quit... nothing I ever say will top that video for a response.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Pictures or it didn't happen. ;) (Just kidding)

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
im staged in helsinki, baby....waitin on a check then a visa from the tovarischny, a cheap seat on the trans siberian,....6 days later in vladivostok. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads