Lincoln City, Oregon?

SpiritSeeker

Reaction score
Does anyone know about squating in Lincoln City Oregon? Im heading up there at the beginning of August and I hope there are places to camp. If anyone has been there let me know. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks :)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
if you ride a skateboard lincoln city would be a badass place to spend a few weeks... last i was there you could camp in the woods adjacent to the park

christianarchy

Reaction score
Out by Pacific City (Yachats?) there are some really cool free cabins that you gotta hike a few miles to, right on that cliff, awesome.

I know I'm totally reviving this thread, but does anyone have any info on these cabins? Sounds sooo awesome..I've never even heard of free cabins though, unless he means abandoned? Google has not been helpful in this matter.
-Christopher

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
I would let that issue die, I don't know about those cabins but I imagine that if I did I would be VERY pissed off if the information was posted on the internet. Don't blow it up yo!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads