Lil Kenneth Stults aka The Pest (1 Viewer)

Do you hop on the fly often?

• No

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Yes, drunk or high

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

PrisMiQue

Current Location
Ventura, United States
He was hopping from freight to freight and fell... died instantly.
I met him when he was 15 and I was 16. He was living in a tent in an area known as Hobo Jungle. His mom, Sunshine, was also living in that same area. I was young and already getting into the crust hobo life but he had been living in it since before I met him. He was sweet and too young.

Maybe he got comfortable and slipped...

Everyone please be careful hopping!! Please be cautious jumping on the fly...it’s really dangerous.

Last edited:
Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

duderino

Current Location
Newport, United States
Website
slothsbigadventure.wordpress.com
This is sad shit. I used to walk Kenneth to school a long time ago. I was camping under a bridge in hobo jungle with a group of people, and Kenneth's school was right by my part time job. I would walk there with him on my way to work in the mornings when he would stay at our camp sometimes. RIP little dude. Since you're from the 805, maybe you knew Anthony "Mex" Cano. He just died from cancer last week. He used to stay under the bridge with us around the same time I was walking Kenneth to school. Lots of people from those days are dead now. It's really shitty. RIP my friends.

Current Location
Seattle WA
I hung out with snaggles aka Kenneth In NOLA for about a month we got really close during that time would, sit in bum alley have a wake up and believe it or not Mex was there to. They talked about going to school together and all that stuff. 3 days before St Patricks day I bought me snaggles, deadweight, and fatboi Megbus tickets to Savannah he was excited to go hang with these chicks we met in NOLA. The night we were suppossed to head out he went snipe hunting and I never seen him again. I Know he loved his lifestyle very much, and wanted to head west to see his family. Was Mex still in NOLA when he passed hope Casey is ok.

duderino

Current Location
Newport, United States
Website
slothsbigadventure.wordpress.com
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mex was still in Nola. His family started a fundraising campaign on farcebook to travel out there for the funeral since they couldn't afford to have his body transported to California. I hadn't seen either of those dudes in close to a decade, but I have lots of good memories of both of them, and they will be missed greatly. Mex was back in Cali last year, but I live in Oregon now. I went to visit family down there around the time he was there, but he had just left right when I got there. I think I saw Kenneth in downtown Ventura when I was visiting about 6 years ago.

OP
PrisMiQue

PrisMiQue

Current Location
Ventura, United States
This is sad shit. I used to walk Kenneth to school a long time ago. I was camping under a bridge in hobo jungle with a group of people, and Kenneth's school was right by my part time job. I would walk there with him on my way to work in the mornings when he would stay at our camp sometimes. RIP little dude. Since you're from the 805, maybe you knew Anthony "Mex" Cano. He just died from cancer last week. He used to stay under the bridge with us around the same time I was walking Kenneth to school. Lots of people from those days are dead now. It's really shitty. RIP my friends.
U know I’m not for sure who that is.
But yah sad shit! He was a sweet kid.
So much has changed her in vta. Or maybe my perspective has. Just seems like a lot more drug addicts than street kids doing there thang now a days.

OP
PrisMiQue

PrisMiQue

Current Location
Ventura, United States
I hung out with snaggles aka Kenneth In NOLA for about a month we got really close during that time would, sit in bum alley have a wake up and believe it or not Mex was there to. They talked about going to school together and all that stuff. 3 days before St Patricks day I bought me snaggles, deadweight, and fatboi Megbus tickets to Savannah he was excited to go hang with these chicks we met in NOLA. The night we were suppossed to head out he went snipe hunting and I never seen him again. I Know he loved his lifestyle very much, and wanted to head west to see his family. Was Mex still in NOLA when he passed hope Casey is ok.
I’m guessing you saw him right before he passed. I’m not sure exact dates or anything but from looking into it must have been pretty close.
Hadn’t seen him in years but when we hung out back in 2006 or so he was just a lil kid yah know. And I remember how everyone loved him and watched over him. He was like everyone’s lil brother. I remember peeps were worried about his drinking. That’s why I thought maybe he had been drinking when he slipped.

Current Location
Seattle WA
He was drinking 100% positive, he had some of the worst DT's I had ever seen. I left NOLA on March 15th so it was pretty damn close I'm sure. Someone was on that train with him who knows exactly what happened. He was not big on chilling alone. He told a church group he busked for music and they had just gave him that guitar. The girl he was going to see in Savannah sent me these.
received_421671588261372-png.42588_Lil Kenneth Stults aka The Pest_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_4:21 AM
received_421851051576759-jpeg.42589_Lil Kenneth Stults aka The Pest_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_4:21 AM

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Sorry to hear what happened. If you plan to follow his footsteps and score a free ride, either be very careful out there or avoid the tracks. You are loved by many, trust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Hitched into Quebec City, got a free wristband to a music festival with The Offspring and Blink-182 playing!! Good times, now off to Charny, back on the rails!
'All I know is that I dont know nothin'
Fillmore, California... California is the ultimate shithole..!!!
how many of you get inspired when you watch 'into the wild'??? i know it always makes me want to hit the road.
Faceplant wrote on NotmybestNotmyworst's profile.
Come here, let me give you a big, loving hug. But don’t pick up the soap.
Looking for folks in Nyc, tips also welcome!
Im absolutely alone (aside from my dog) because EVEN HERE i have to deal with cunts like you.
NotmybestNotmyworst wrote on Faceplant's profile.
Call me fucking lazy again!
dumpsternavel wrote on Matt Derrick's profile.
What's with the "reacting to your own content is cheating" when it comes to rating other's comments on personal posts??

Members online

No members online now.