Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Ventura, United States
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
He was hopping from freight to freight and fell... died instantly.
I met him when he was 15 and I was 16. He was living in a tent in an area known as Hobo Jungle. His mom, Sunshine, was also living in that same area. I was young and already getting into the crust hobo life but he had been living in it since before I met him. He was sweet and too young.

Maybe he got comfortable and slipped...

Everyone please be careful hopping!! Please be cautious jumping on the fly...it’s really dangerous.

Last edited:
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Newport, United States
Website
slothsbigadventure.wordpress.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
This is sad shit. I used to walk Kenneth to school a long time ago. I was camping under a bridge in hobo jungle with a group of people, and Kenneth's school was right by my part time job. I would walk there with him on my way to work in the mornings when he would stay at our camp sometimes. RIP little dude. Since you're from the 805, maybe you knew Anthony "Mex" Cano. He just died from cancer last week. He used to stay under the bridge with us around the same time I was walking Kenneth to school. Lots of people from those days are dead now. It's really shitty. RIP my friends.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
252 Bowery Ln, Homeland, GA 31537, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I hung out with snaggles aka Kenneth In NOLA for about a month we got really close during that time would, sit in bum alley have a wake up and believe it or not Mex was there to. They talked about going to school together and all that stuff. 3 days before St Patricks day I bought me snaggles, deadweight, and fatboi Megbus tickets to Savannah he was excited to go hang with these chicks we met in NOLA. The night we were suppossed to head out he went snipe hunting and I never seen him again. I Know he loved his lifestyle very much, and wanted to head west to see his family. Was Mex still in NOLA when he passed hope Casey is ok.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Newport, United States
Website
slothsbigadventure.wordpress.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mex was still in Nola. His family started a fundraising campaign on farcebook to travel out there for the funeral since they couldn't afford to have his body transported to California. I hadn't seen either of those dudes in close to a decade, but I have lots of good memories of both of them, and they will be missed greatly. Mex was back in Cali last year, but I live in Oregon now. I went to visit family down there around the time he was there, but he had just left right when I got there. I think I saw Kenneth in downtown Ventura when I was visiting about 6 years ago.

OP
OP
PrisMiQue
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Ventura, United States
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
This is sad shit. I used to walk Kenneth to school a long time ago. I was camping under a bridge in hobo jungle with a group of people, and Kenneth's school was right by my part time job. I would walk there with him on my way to work in the mornings when he would stay at our camp sometimes. RIP little dude. Since you're from the 805, maybe you knew Anthony "Mex" Cano. He just died from cancer last week. He used to stay under the bridge with us around the same time I was walking Kenneth to school. Lots of people from those days are dead now. It's really shitty. RIP my friends.
U know I’m not for sure who that is.
But yah sad shit! He was a sweet kid.
So much has changed her in vta. Or maybe my perspective has. Just seems like a lot more drug addicts than street kids doing there thang now a days.

OP
OP
PrisMiQue
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Ventura, United States
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
I hung out with snaggles aka Kenneth In NOLA for about a month we got really close during that time would, sit in bum alley have a wake up and believe it or not Mex was there to. They talked about going to school together and all that stuff. 3 days before St Patricks day I bought me snaggles, deadweight, and fatboi Megbus tickets to Savannah he was excited to go hang with these chicks we met in NOLA. The night we were suppossed to head out he went snipe hunting and I never seen him again. I Know he loved his lifestyle very much, and wanted to head west to see his family. Was Mex still in NOLA when he passed hope Casey is ok.
I’m guessing you saw him right before he passed. I’m not sure exact dates or anything but from looking into it must have been pretty close.
Hadn’t seen him in years but when we hung out back in 2006 or so he was just a lil kid yah know. And I remember how everyone loved him and watched over him. He was like everyone’s lil brother. I remember peeps were worried about his drinking. That’s why I thought maybe he had been drinking when he slipped.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
252 Bowery Ln, Homeland, GA 31537, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
He was drinking 100% positive, he had some of the worst DT's I had ever seen. I left NOLA on March 15th so it was pretty damn close I'm sure. Someone was on that train with him who knows exactly what happened. He was not big on chilling alone. He told a church group he busked for music and they had just gave him that guitar. The girl he was going to see in Savannah sent me these.
received_421671588261372-png.42588_Lil Kenneth Stults aka The Pest_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_4:21 AM
received_421851051576759-jpeg.42589_Lil Kenneth Stults aka The Pest_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_4:21 AM

RottonCotton

Pilgrim
I deleted myself
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Dallas Texas
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Albuquerque, NM... they’re transporting his body to Nevada to get cremated.
I was here when this happened a week later . He made it really hard to hop out of Albaturkey . Rip to his self and may he ride the iron horse foreever and ever

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
Sorry to hear what happened. If you plan to follow his footsteps and score a free ride, either be very careful out there or avoid the tracks. You are loved by many, trust me.