Aloha from Hawaii

Londono

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is London and I just graduated from high school. I have lived in Hawaii all my life but I want something more. So on September 9th my best friend Joseph and I are going on a plane and backpacking and trainhopping around the country. We land in Portland. If anyone has any tips or want to wish is good luck that would be much appreciated.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
:cool:Brah, I suggest you go donate yo slippahs GoodWill now! And maybe try fo get da kine EBT deah in Portland...mo easy on da mainland cuz. But hey braddah - You get one surfboard you like kick me down? Hit me up brah... shootz!!
rap.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Seriously?

Oi can't keep up with that jive lingo.

Would love to visit the Archipelago... but I suppose I'm just a Haole.

NO joke... I have no idea.

Good luck man on the main land.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
:cool:Brah, I suggest you go donate yo slippahs GoodWill now! And maybe try fo get da kine EBT deah in Portland...mo easy on da mainland cuz. But hey braddah - You get one surfboard you like kick me down? Hit me up brah... shootz!! View attachment 24926

it took me a lot longer to read that than it should have :p

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is London and I just graduated from high school. I have lived in Hawaii all my life but I want something more. So on September 9th my best friend Joseph and I are going on a plane and backpacking and trainhopping around the country. We land in Portland. If anyone has any tips or want to wish is good luck that would be much appreciated.

portland is a cool town, but i'd suggest making your way south as quickly as possible, since it's going to get really cold up there pretty soon after you arrive.

Reactions: Kal

Gramps

Reaction score
@MattDerrick True that even in the summer going through shasta at night is freezing!!! Make sure to have warm clothes. Good Luck!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads