Just joined STP!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey there felicity, do you have any travel goals in mind? places you want to see? what things do you want to do?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That is a very sparse introduction. ::bored::

Welcome to da site Felicity...

Very melodic... like cellar doors.

cool place here lots of info about various traveling culture... and we have a search function conjunction...

Please be Welcome.

And cool avatar... is that sandstone? I like sandstone.

Felicity

Reaction score
Well I'm currently in San Diego CA. I got back to Phoenix from Florida a couple of days ago and then headed out to San Diego. I love the Pacific Northwest and would love to spend more time up there. Generally I just want to be in the forest more. It's almost July and so far I've spent exactly 102 hours in the car on roadtrips alone and would love to see that greatly increase by December! I really just want to meet new people and make new friends

Hey there felicity, do you have any travel goals in mind? places you want to see? what things do you want to do?

Felicity

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! It is sandstone, off the side of a gorgeous beach in Ferndale California (located in Humboldt county about 35 minutes from the Redwoods) Ferndale was one of the most interesting and mysterious places I've ever visited, I reccomend!

That is a very sparse introduction. ::bored::

Welcome to da site Felicity...

Very melodic... like cellar doors.

cool place here lots of info about various traveling culture... and we have a search function conjunction...

Please be Welcome.

And cool avatar... is that sandstone? I like sandstone.

Reactions: Odin

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool on the longer intro! -- I want to get more into the pacific northwest too. Looks absolutely beautiful and also have some friends who live there - I have a couch surfing place here - however I'd love to take up some time on their couch's as well. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads