Leaving Philly 1st Time Traveler | Squat the Planet

Leaving Philly 1st Time Traveler

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, I'm from Philly, looking to get out this summer, make friends, do cool stuff, ya know, before I get too old. I'm 32, I've done the homebum gig a few times but never traveled. Looking for a road dog, a friend, no sex, you try it and I'll cut your tiny dick off, haha. Male or female welcome. I'm real laid back. I wanna play music, currently learning banjolele. I'm pretty fucking annoying but real loyal, lol. I'm not tryna be fucked up all the time, I wanna see the world with a clear head. But fun is fun. If you're in the Philly area get at me, chill n get to know each other before hoppin out. If not, just internet buddies would be cool too.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Jessie!!!

There's plenty of information on this site and I highly highly recommend to read Matt Derrick's book, The Anarchist's Guide To Travel which can be purchased on this site! Matter of fact his book is inside my bug out pack! Choke full of information!

Age is just a number! Get out and see the world and free your mind!

Again, Welcome Aboard! You're in the right place!!!

Reactions: Jessie The Skuzz

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey guys, I'm from Philly, looking to get out this summer, make friends, do cool stuff, ya know, before I get too old. I'm 32, I've done the homebum gig a few times but never traveled. Looking for a road dog, a friend, no sex, you try it and I'll cut your tiny dick off, haha. Male or female welcome. I'm real laid back. I wanna play music, currently learning banjolele. I'm pretty fucking annoying but real loyal, lol. I'm not tryna be fucked up all the time, I wanna see the world with a clear head. But fun is fun. If you're in the Philly area get at me, chill n get to know each other before hoppin out. If not, just internet buddies would be cool too.

haha nice intro! if you need any advice or help using the site just let myself or one of the mods know. good luck in finding an awesome travel partner, im sure you'll have a blast!

Reactions: Jessie The Skuzz
D

Deleted member 8978

Good to know you're about to start a new chapter of your life by getting out of PA for a little bit. There's lot of places to go and other means of transportation in case you run out of luck getting a hitch. I'll be down here in Georgia/Florida in the South for quite a bit if you're interested in train hopping and want to sharpen your skills. And I am quite sure the Central, the Southwest, and even the Northwest states would have stunning and breathtaking views since it's the mountains, obviously!

In short, we have more information and resources here on travel, than you'll ever find in any horse's mouth. On top of that, there is also lots of choices and decisions we ourselves have to make, do you want to go here or there... choose wisely and come back here if you need any advice/support. Lots of love ::drinkingbuddy::

D

Deleted member 125

Just came from Philly last night. Place is still more or less just as depressing as I remember although I didn't see one dirty rig or bundle the entire time I was there. Good on you for wanting to get out.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I’m just outside of Philly wageslaving for the winter. Where you hopping out to?
Yeh I'm doing the same for the winter, I dunno man, anywhere but here, my aunt lives in Florida, she's got a dog kennel, said I can come down whenever, she's an old school hippie chick, I was thinking seeing her would be cool, I don't really have a family so that's definitely a spot I'm gunna hit up, but I dunno, I just wanna keep it moving, not get stagnant ya know?

Reactions: Prophetess333
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
AYYYY JESSIE I have you on Facebook and you’re fuckin fantastic
If you ever make your way out west HMU I’d super be down to travel with ya. Planning a trip from Denver down to Southern California this May if you’re game?
Yes, I've always wanted to go to Cali, I'd totally be down, I prefer a female travel partner anyway, doods are always lookin for vag n I ain't down, haha

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Good to know you're about to start a new chapter of your life by getting out of PA for a little bit. There's lot of places to go and other means of transportation in case you run out of luck getting a hitch. I'll be down here in Georgia/Florida in the South for quite a bit if you're interested in train hopping and want to sharpen your skills. And I am quite sure the Central, the Southwest, and even the Northwest states would have stunning and breathtaking views since it's the mountains, obviously!

In short, we have more information and resources here on travel, than you'll ever find in any horse's mouth. On top of that, there is also lots of choices and decisions we ourselves have to make, do you want to go here or there... choose wisely and come back here if you need any advice/support. Lots of love ::drinkingbuddy::
Awesome, my aunt lives in Florida, she's says I'm welcome any time, I will absolutely be down there this summer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Just came from Philly last night. Place is still more or less just as depressing as I remember although I didn't see one dirty rig or bundle the entire time I was there. Good on you for wanting to get out.
Lol, try walking around the burbs, can't go 2 ft without kickin a needle, personally I hate that shit, but to each their own, yeh I think 32 years is long enuf, haha, I'm done with this place

D

Deleted member 125

Lol, try walking around the burbs, can't go 2 ft without kickin a needle, personally I hate that shit, but to each their own, yeh I think 32 years is long enuf, haha, I'm done with this place

Yea I'm not exactly a fan of seeing rigs everywhere but it's Philly so I was pleasantly surprised that south Philly/grays ferry wasn't as doped out as I remembered.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads