Seeking Ride Leaving Mississippi, headed to Chatanooga, TN. Looking for a ride there or as close to it as possible.

Kim

Lurker
Threads
Current Location
Gautier, MS
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I need to get to Chattanooga, TN asap to find work. Just need a way there if possible.

Threads
Current Location
Bloomington Indiana
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Where u at in Mississippi? I’m sittin in Texas prolly be going thru Tennessee sometime in the next few days idk if I could get u into Chattanooga but it’s possible, if not you’ll be closer at least.

OP
OP
Kim

Kim

Lurker
Threads
Current Location
Gautier, MS
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi, I'm in Gautier, MS. I have to stay here until the 14th to help my sis in law now. This just came up today. So I wont be able to get out of here as soon as I wanted.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Uhhh...HOW'S PERU?
If you CAN get a (foot) massage, you SHOULD.
Quit a job after 3 days, due to ignorant, rape-culture enabled co-workers. Got another job lined up!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Tamaraz