1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, this notice is just to let you know that we periodically remove threads in the Black Market area that have had no responses in the past year. This way you can be assured the listings here are (relatively) fresh!
Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Wanted Large ALICE Pack, Pack Only

Discussion in 'The Black Market' started by ruckrambler, Apr 11, 2018.

1. ruckrambler

ruckrambler is getting to know the place
    StP Supporter

Line Cook
    Address:
    Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Hello, everybody!

Seasons are changing and I'm getting ready for another summer of hitchhiking around Canada!

Unfortunately my Large Alice Pack has seen better days, and I'm trying to find a replacement as cheap as I can. My frame, waist pad and shoulder straps are doing just fine, but the lid on the main pack has ripped off and I'd rather replace it than try to fix it up. I'm currently living in Victoria, BC, if anybody has an extra ruck kicking around, I'll entertain all offers! Even if you know of any obscure surplus stores I might have missed via my google searches... I'd sure appreciate any and all suggestions, thanks for taking the time to read this through, cheers!

Stay safe y'all!

Paul

• Like Like x 1