LA Anarchist Bookfair

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

Hey, I'm not organizing, just reposting.

Friends, Comrades, curious onlookers,

The collectives that coordinated the 2008 L.A. Anarchist Bookfair and the 2009 Southern California Anarchist Conference, want to invite you to be part of the 2nd Los Angeles Anarchist Bookfair that will be taking place on Sunday January 24th 2010 on the beautiful grounds of the Barnsdall Art Park.

www.anarchistbookfair.com

xbocax

Reaction score
for everyone that went i was sellin vegan nachos and tacos :], any takes on the train ridin table? I got the "something about a train" zine

xmaggotx

Reaction score
i dont live i that area anymore, but went to the last two years. missed this year. i thought it was funny that they had john zerzan speak last year on a panel with an anarcho communist, and a syndicalist. he seemed pretty pissed

compass

Lost
Reaction score
I don't know, maybe it's just the downside of security culture, or probably its just me (too quiet and introverted), but it seems like there's too much ego with alot of these kids, another scene. Maybe I'll go again next year, earlier so I can actually catch the workshops.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads