News & Blogs Know your rights (like this guy)

K

Kim Chee

Check out this trucker as he demonstrates how to hold your ground in the "loss of rights war"

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/trucker-vs-border-patrol-trucker-wins-tyrant-takes-phone/

This intelligent and particularly polite trucker knows his rights and refused to bow down to the Stasi-esque border patrol agents. It is apparent that the border patrol agents did not get the memo on the constitutional right against self-incrimination.

Well, Mr. Border patrol tyrant, here you go:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

This means that we DO NOT have to answer your questions, tyrant!

If you should drive into one of these unconstitutional inland “border” roadblocks, you are not required to answer the agent’s questions (usually starting with “Are you a United States citizen?”). Nor are you required to consent to any searches.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tr...-wins-tyrant-takes-phone/#fDsgPqfzE0mOXSvs.99

jaws

Reaction score
All they have to do is get one of their dogs to sniff your car while they walk by and have it bark.

They did this to me while passing through AZ and I was still inside my car when they did it, without consent to anything.

Once the dog barked at absolutely nothing (maybe an old pizza I had laying on my floor board??) They started yelling at me to get out of my car like they were Military. They searched my car but the joke was on them because I had been living in my car for the entire sweaty summer without bathing much, and that shit was crusty as fuck :D

Once they didn't find anything they let me go, but for a while I got to watch them repeat the "walk by dog barking" process to tons of drivers.

1544c

Reaction score
These checkpoint guards are so use to having people bend down to their authority it confuses them when they can't get there way.
I salute anyone that doesn't answer these fuckers. There are a bunch more videos on youtube of this sort of thing

K

Kim Chee

These checkpoint guards are so use to having people bend down to their authority it confuses them when they can't get there way.
I salute anyone that doesn't answer these fuckers. There are a bunch more videos on youtube of this sort of thing

I've gone to jail many times when I don't carry ID and don't provide my name. Technically, I'm breaking the law (obstruction of justice). Nobody called them and I'm not breaking a law until they ask me who I am. I never have contraband and don't jones for any substance so a jail visit is no biggie. If every traveler did that shit you'd hear from cops a lot less. Unfortunately, a lot of folks out there have weed on them and end up doing whatever necessary to get off the officer's radar.

jaws

Reaction score
I've gone to jail many times when I don't carry ID and don't provide my name. Technically, I'm breaking the law (obstruction of justice). Nobody called them and I'm not breaking a law until they ask me who I am. I never have contraband and don't jones for any substance so a jail visit is no biggie. If every traveler did that shit you'd hear from cops a lot less. Unfortunately, a lot of folks out there have weed on them and end up doing whatever necessary to get off the officer's radar.
For real,
Paranoia is no good when it comes to dealing with the law. I'll take a useless jail visit over getting treated like a bitch any day.

D

Deleted member 2626

I don't too often have ID present either but show it when. Getting run because I have a dog and going to jail.means pound for my dog. I can't stand most uniform or authority in the least but will.show id I have no warrants but have never been searched and have cross the country numerous times with pot

K

Kim Chee

I don't too often have ID present either but show it when. Getting run because I have a dog and going to jail.means pound for my dog. I can't stand most uniform or authority in the least but will.show id I have no warrants but have never been searched and have cross the country numerous times with pot

Yeah, having responsibilities other than to yourself pretty much takes away your teeth.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads